NEW 2010 banshee

yeh, factory black and blue would be nice. Hopefully they bring out some graphics that are even better than the 08/09.

Imagine if they put the yfz450r front end on it...I would cream ahaha.

yeh, factory black and blue would be nice. Hopefully they bring out some graphics that are even better than the 08/09.

Imagine if they put the yfz450r front end on it...I would cream ahaha.

I would even be happy if they just updated the brakes and used yfz450 front calipers, seeing how they bolt on with no mods to the banshee spindle.

I'm jealous. In the U S of A you can own almost any firearm you want, but you can't own a 2 stroke quad. We need to form an NRA of sorts to protect 2 strokes! :blink: [rant off]

Own almost any firearm you want in the USA?

I guess Cali isn't part of the USA cause we can't have crap

I'm jealous. In the U S of A you can own almost any firearm you want, but you can't own a 2 stroke quad. We need to form an NRA of sorts to protect 2 strokes! :blink: [rant off]

who says you cant own a 2 stroke quad? they stopped the selling, but didnt say you couldnt own one.

as for guns, fuck yea! i got me a pretty good arsenal :evil:

damn they are thinking of taking out the 2 strokes here too, how are they going to do it??? They are going to raise the insurance soo high that its not worth to have one. But if you have money in your pockets then you'll say fuck you not sure if that made sense but you get the point

Edited by xXBANSHEE_KILLAXx