Frame work for Jumping?

i allready have some elkas so im ok on the shock side, but im sure the banshees frame has a weakness, i dont want it to bust in my hands while jumping O.o

My frame cracked on both sides on top of the shock mounts.

maybe a roundhouse swinger (lighter, more durable, and shorter than stock). better axle with a +2 +1 front suspension with more adjustment. get some good rims so they won't bend.

Not sure on any racing frames/framework. I know LSR has an aftermarket frame but I don't know how good it is. :shrug: They are expensive too!

That's stupid. Any local fab shop should be able to do that for no more than $75, for the metal and labor. Wouldn't take no more than 30 minutes to make those and weld them on.

Yeah $350 is fuckin ridiculous....But I'm sure people pay them to do it..I need to get into that business...I can wled and got a welder..Now all I need is customers!! ha

Yeah $350 is fuckin ridiculous....But I'm sure people pay them to do it..I need to get into that business...I can wled and got a welder..Now all I need is customers!! ha

I think that includes frame stripping, welding, and powder coating. I would think that is a bargain to get a frame done hands off for under 5 bills. I will admit that shipping a frame around though is not cheap.

2001 stroker, honestly, I think this job will take more than 30min. I would guess closer to 3 hours min to cut and trim all the gussets.

Guess I thought there were pretty much in line on pricing. :shrug:

B

Edited by blowit