How Many CC's

xjamesd93

If you're going to leave the cubs stock, as in no porting...and run short tracks, some will tell you big bores.

For hill shooting or longer distance, small bores.

It is a coin flip. If you're going to have someone port and/or set that motor up, ask them what they prefer.

I used small bore inframes on my 4 mil cub, I use big bore OOF on my 10 mil cub.

I've been told to try small bores for the 300 foot riding that I do...

im am eventually going to get a full drag port done later down the road when i get more $$

so im really confused and dont have a clue what to do...lol....but i have come to the conclusion that either pipe will work and you will either gain or lose about 2hp depending on which pipe you use..lol

i dont know what to do

Based on your other post, once it's assembled...I'd look for another builder.

A lot of people can put these together, but putting them together and getting it to run right is another story.

It could be more than 2HP, could be less. But it will change how/where the pipe hits and how broad/long the power curve is as well.

I say go with small bores.

I would ask whomever you're gonna have port it.

I had Kevin Herr @ HJR port my cub, 10 mil, and he actually said to run small bores on mine as well.

BUT...I already had nice, Chrome, out of frame big bore shearers, and it likes them.

I'd like to try a new set of Shearer small bores. I have other things to buy before I shell out several hundred for pipes however!

I would ask whomever you're gonna have port it.

I had Kevin Herr @ HJR port my cub, 10 mil, and he actually said to run small bores on mine as well.

BUT...I already had nice, Chrome, out of frame big bore shearers, and it likes them.

I'd like to try a new set of Shearer small bores. I have other things to buy before I shell out several hundred for pipes however!

Wanna sell the big bores?? lol