R6 Banshee Project

AS FAR AS THE POWER OF WHAT EVER I BUILD, IF IT IS SCARY THAN I DID A GOOD JOB, I AM ALWAYS LOOKING TO GO FASTER AS ANYONE.

MIKE

Go fast, I would never try and talk you out of doing so. :thumbsup: I was just trying to let you know what to expect and for you to realize what your capable of handling. Shit I love going fast to, Ive dragged race some fast cars in my time but I wouldn't hop in a nitro funny car anytime soon.

don't let ayone talk you out of it its sooo much fn to be able to smoke almost everyone without leaving 1st gear.

I hope your not including me in that mix. Mike just asked what the weight of the banshee would be with a r6 engine in it and any tips. So I gave him the info of the r6 weight and hp, I never once said to not do it but I never said to do it either.

Mike has never even riddin a pipped banshee let alone a 4mil, and your telling him to get on a custom banshee that can smoke anything in first gear. That is a little extreme for someone who has never really riddin anything fast. Plus, do you even know how long he's been ridding?

YOU DONT HAVE TO BASH EACH OTHER, NEITHER OF YOU REALLY KNOW TOO MUCH ABOUT ME, ALL I CAN SAY IS IVE BEEN IN AND ON ALOT OF FAST THINGS, IVE RIDIN CROTCHROCKETS BEFORE NEVER OWNED ONE, MY DAD HAS BOATS THAT WILL DO 130+ ON WATER, IVE BEEN IN 10 SEC. DRAG CARS AND I HAVE A 383 STROKER THAT I AND PAPA_SMURF BUILT IN A HEAVY ASS TRUCK AND I HAVE NO PROBLEM, NOT SCARRED OF GOING WELL OVER 100MPH IN IT, IM NOT TRYING TO BRAG AT ALL, BUT I APPRECIATE ALL OF YOUR POSTS AND COMMENTS, IF I PUT IN A CROTCH ROCKET MOTOR IN MY SHEE AND IT SCARES THE SHIT OUT OF ME THEN IM DOIN SOMETHING RIGHT, THATS HOW I THINK OF IT.

THANKS MIKE

YOU DONT HAVE TO BASH EACH OTHER, NEITHER OF YOU REALLY KNOW TOO MUCH ABOUT ME, ALL I CAN SAY IS IVE BEEN IN AND ON ALOT OF FAST THINGS, IVE RIDIN CROTCHROCKETS BEFORE NEVER OWNED ONE, MY DAD HAS BOATS THAT WILL DO 130+ ON WATER, IVE BEEN IN 10 SEC. DRAG CARS AND I HAVE A 383 STROKER THAT I AND PAPA_SMURF BUILT IN A HEAVY ASS TRUCK AND I HAVE NO PROBLEM, NOT SCARRED OF GOING WELL OVER 100MPH IN IT, IM NOT TRYING TO BRAG AT ALL, BUT I APPRECIATE ALL OF YOUR POSTS AND COMMENTS, IF I PUT IN A CROTCH ROCKET MOTOR IN MY SHEE AND IT SCARES THE SHIT OUT OF ME THEN IM DOIN SOMETHING RIGHT, THATS HOW I THINK OF IT.

THANKS MIKE

Yo Mike, your right I don't know anyting about you. Thats why I gave you the info that you asked and what to expect, and to let ls1 know that i hope he is not including me in the mix of those to not do it. I also don't think anybody that posted was telling you the same.

It's good your doing your research, makes it easyer so when and if you build it you won't have as much headaches. I also plan on doing something like in the near future, just because of the fuel consumption ls1 posted about and the reliability. I would try and go with some thing newer that is fuel injected, so you don't have to deal with all the carbs and tunning. I would get something that was running and come with all the electrical. I would also go with something 750 on up just because you get a better weight to power ratio.

It isn't true that a 4mil can do anything and a bike motor can't. we build our as a duner its no bigger or heavir the a stock DS 650. we built it to be a duner I can fly through the whoops and jump it a little bit. But we made the motor a little too low. but name a 4 mil u can ride all day on less then 5 gallons of gas. don't let ayone talk you out of it its sooo much fn to be able to smoke almost everyone without leaving 1st gear. A stroker may make almost as much power BUT the mike motor has a flatter power curve it on long and IMHO pulls much harder for longer.

Hey LS1 inferno, it's suppose to be eighty four degrees on sat at amargosa.What do you say we run comp hill? I'd love to see that hybrid in action. :biggrin:

wow!!!!! a good old fashioned showdown. any reply yet to your challenge? ill be at amargosa this saturday too. ps.--never disrespect godzilla and expect not to get punched in the face :biggrin: haha.

wow!!!!! a good old fashioned showdown. any reply yet to your challenge? ill be at amargosa this saturday too. ps.--never disrespect godzilla and expect not to get punched in the face :biggrin: haha.

HaHaHa... been there and had to help break it up. :biggrin: :biggrin:

Go fast, I would never try and talk you out of doing so. :thumbsup: I was just trying to let you know what to expect and for you to realize what your capable of handling. Shit I love going fast to, Ive dragged race some fast cars in my time but I wouldn't hop in a nitro funny car anytime soon.

I hope your not including me in that mix. Mike just asked what the weight of the banshee would be with a r6 engine in it and any tips. So I gave him the info of the r6 weight and hp, I never once said to not do it but I never said to do it either.

Mike has never even riddin a pipped banshee let alone a 4mil, and your telling him to get on a custom banshee that can smoke anything in first gear. That is a little extreme for someone who has never really riddin anything fast. Plus, do you even know how long he's been ridding?

I don't know anything about any of you, I say anyone i didn't mention any names. If had random people tell me that its not going to work, or be that fast, etc... and it pissed me off that why i said anyone.

And as far as his riding experience that is not my issue he suggested this idea, i didn't tell a noob to go do something crazy.

Hey LS1 inferno, it's suppose to be eighty four degrees on sat at amargosa.What do you say we run comp hill? I'd love to see that hybrid in action. :biggrin:

Ive got too much work to do. i would LOVE to go out this weekend, but i can't. Not only do i need to do all this work i need to put some good chain rollers on the zx9 so the chain wont jump at WFO.

I don't know anything about any of you, I say anyone i didn't mention any names. If had random people tell me that its not going to work, or be that fast, etc... and it pissed me off that why i said anyone.

And as far as his riding experience that is not my issue he suggested this idea, i didn't tell a noob to go do something crazy.

Ive got too much work to do. i would LOVE to go out this weekend, but i can't. Not only do i need to do all this work i need to put some good chain rollers on the zx9 so the chain wont jump at WFO.

Right on! maybe down the road sometime? :happy:

Right on! maybe down the road sometime? :happy:

Hopefully by the beginning of next riding season we will have everything in order to go out on a pretty regular basis. Amazingly enough been riding for like 4-5 years now and still haven't made it to the big D :sad: :banghead: :down:

Mike,

I would say go for it, the r6 motor is heavier, but it has more tourque, double that of a banshee so it kinda weighs itself out and makes up for the weight. You add fuel injection in the mix, throw a pipe and power commander on it and your looking at 120hp easy on a 600cc. Ive ridden streetbikes for a while, you can beat the sh!t out of em and they are reliable as h3ll!...........Ive got a zx14 pushing 200 rwhp, If I EVER wreck it, hahaha just guess where the motor is going....good luck!

A friend of mine has a few busas one about 700HP im looking for a fuel injected anything to turbo up. And ima going to build one with a regular busa engine so he can toss his extra 500hp busa motor in. But all this is on the "List" ohhh and that's a LOOOOOOOOOOONG list haha. Do you thing a 500hp banshee would be slower then a 10 mil or hell even a 20 mil