Website for jetting

Why don't you just post up all of those things right here. It would be easy to get a ball park range, then you can tune it from there, I wouldn't trust a website like that anyway. All bikes are different.

I know what you are saying, But last time i posted all of my info the guys gave me the wrong jetting. Here i am located in Calgary and our jetting is opposite from you guys ex. 280 for you guys 180 for us type of thing. When you guys told me that i need 300 mains i thought i went blind when all of the people who own banshee's here have like 170 165's mains. THat's why kinda lost trust :confused:

I know what you are saying, But last time i posted all of my info the guys gave me the wrong jetting. Here i am located in Calgary and our jetting is opposite from you guys ex. 280 for you guys 180 for us type of thing. When you guys told me that i need 300 mains i thought i went blind when all of the people who own banshee's here have like 170 165's mains. THat's why kinda lost trust :confused:

:huh: are we talkin stock carbs here? 300s and 170s sound like two different types of carbs.

I think you should stop posting dumb shit like that for a while before you really convince everyone here that you are an idiot.

I think you should stop posting dumb shit like that for a while before you really convince everyone here that you are an idiot.

All i said is im looking for a website on how to jet my banshee. I trust alot of people here its just that they told me the wrong jetting.No big deal. And if i would've put the jetting that was recommended I would have blown it up, and no one on here was going to pay for the damage im sure.

so what size mains are you running now? im sure they arent 165's or 170's in stock carbs.

All i said is im looking for a website on how to jet my banshee. I trust alot of people here its just that they told me the wrong jetting.No big deal. And if i would've put the jetting that was recommended I would have blown it up, and no one on here was going to pay for the damage im sure.

dude, theres no better place on the earth than the hq for knowledge about banshees. some guys on here know more about a banshee than the jap engineers that created it.

Post a link to this supposed "wrong" jetting...

I wonder if he realizes that mikuni does not make a 165 hex main jet for the stock banshee carbs?

Sounds like your buddies are either french canadians, or they are fucking with you and making you look dumb. There are canadian members on here that I am sure are wondering what the hell your talking about as well.

I wonder if he realizes that mikuni does not make a 165 hex main jet for the stock banshee carbs?

Sounds like your buddies are either french canadians, or they are fucking with you and making you look dumb. There are canadian members on here that I am sure are wondering what the hell your talking about as well.

I get what you are all saying but now you guys just got me more confused. It seems the more i go down in my jetting the better it is starting to run, and you guys are saying that I need to go up in order to be running race ready. So what now. If i buy the jetting that you guys recommend and i put it in and it blows then what???? WHo's going to pay for the damage??Plus im broke right now so all that i can afford is to buy jetting and some bush bearing that it needs. If it gets blown up then it will sit in a corner in my garage all its life

I get what you are all saying but now you guys just got me more confused. It seems the more i go down in my jetting the better it is starting to run, and you guys are saying that I need to go up in order to be running race ready. So what now. If i buy the jetting that you guys recommend and i put it in and it blows then what???? WHo's going to pay for the damage??Plus im broke right now so all that i can afford is to buy jetting and some bush bearing that it needs. If it gets blown up then it will sit in a corner in my garage all its life

Dude, it runs better when you go down in size because its leaning it out......i would post your altitude and your mods and let these guys help, and from the looks of it, listening to your buddies is going to toast your motor, not the guys on here.... I had a completly stock motor, stock carbs with fmf fattys and lid off on airbox and i was running 280 mains in mine...... 160 just sounds retarded. i seriously doubt anyone is running 160 mains in a banshee unless its kiehin carbs......you do need to jet up.

edit: whens the last time you ran it wide open through 6th and looked at your plugs? I bet they look like christmas.....

Edited by Ieat4strokes