FASST FLEXX BARS

Washburn

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They just showed up at the front door (14 quad low). Has anyone played around with the different bushings? If so, which did you choose? It comes loaded with the red (stiff). Thanks!

i just got mine today and was curious about the bushings also.

i just got mine today and was curious about the bushings also.

I looked at the FLexx site and they show the racers' set-up. Most all of the quad racers are using the red (stiff) or the yellow (medium). I'll try out the red first and swap them out for yellow the next ride.

Edited by nomad

• 2 weeks later...

Hell yes I told you guys youde love them. I put the blue elastometers in I believe in order of stiffness its RED,BLACK,BLUE,YELLOW. Mine came with a booklet that explains everything. You can get a diffrent color crosspad too for like 15 bucks. Check ebay for those or fasstco.com

i dont think you will feel a diff in the elastometers but thats just me!!!!!!

The diffrence is night and day my friend. Try it and see for yourself.

and ned go with the 14 degree woods bend, thats the most popular bend and its that way for a reason. You cant go wrong with the 14 woods bend.

They just showed up at the front door (14 quad low). Has anyone played around with the different bushings? If so, which did you choose? It comes loaded with the red (stiff). Thanks!

Rode today with the red bushings and a little stiff for my old a$$...going to try the softer one's next. Great bars, though.

Edited by nomad

100_0479.jpg

Ill get closer up next time. Fasst Flexx bars with BLUE Elastometers On a +1 up LSR Steering Stem antivibe 1 1/8th clamps

BTW Blue(soft) Yellow(Medium) Red(Stiff) Black (Hard)

100_0486.jpg

and finaly a Turbo LT80:)

100_0487.jpg

Edited by Washburn

Why do people flip the camera off for pictures to post here? Lol look like a bunch of badasses, er i mean dumbasses

I dident take it to "post here". And I felt like it, thats my genaral attitude to people who ask stupid questions.

• 1 year later...