What a douche

the only way i would buy that for 75k is if it came with the house behind it in the picture, it is a pretty mean looking tt bike but still no 75k

LOL the engine is all stock except for the pipes and boost bottle :sick: . LMAO He still got the tors on that thing :verymad: and he wants 75000 grand :shoothead: HE is the worst dumb ass i have ever seen in my life. The mods that the has on that bike are no more that 4 grand and he wants 75 grand :laugh: We should invite him on the banshee hq so he can get a taste of what people think of him on here :evil:

Even if he DID mean 7500 thats still too much.

yea, i thought the same, but as mentioned above, here rejected the offer for 73k? this is funny, I wonder what his listing fees will be? Could it be it cost that much for pt drag pipes, maybe Paul made his pipe in the DRAG version just for this quad. Not even chrome.

that dude is gotta be pullin our legs folks, this can`t be...however bearing in mind that there are shit loads of idiots in this whole wide world (www.) who would probably buy that thing for that price !!!

I`m watching the auction though and if he gets it away for that price I`m gonna sell mine as well... :biggrin: