Street legal Banshee three wheeler kit for sale

if it could be done. and you could register it. do you think the original company would have went under?you will have to know jesus mary and saint joseph personally to get that thing inspected, insured, and registered in nj. the dude is a liar and a fraud.

Sorry about the re-post.

Hell I usually never miss anything here but I guess I missed that one.

I have never seen anything so stupid looking in my life.

Its funny as he is here in my state and I know that he never got it registered in this state as I notice that it has no Colorado license plates on it.

HAWWWWWW, HAWWWWW :down:

I like how he tells you not to ask him how he made his quad street legal. Fail.

he was on here a long time ago. not a team player with that don`t ask me shit. he said the same shit then. we blasted him. chances are he knew someone in the dmv and they altered his paperwork and pushed it through. if it were easy, you would see them chicken fuckers helper trikes everywhere. people bought craptor plastics right?

I can't view ebay at work but I'm pretty sure this is the same shit I looked at the other day on ebay. Its fukkn retarded. Looks like it would take all the fun out of riding and flip easy. With the registering in the US, just come to Europe, everybody rides on the rode.