1993 R33 Nissan Skyline Gts-t

liveordie72089

• 2 months later...
Haha yeah I hate mustangs though. But uhm it cost me a lot kind of. But it was my dream car so it was worth it ha. As for the handling. Pshh its like a dream come true.

Just because you cant catch one with that over priced ricer you dont have to be hating.

Don't hate because u can pull 700 h.p. at the wheels with that "Ricer" with touching anything internal. Do that with you stang.

on an RB? you must be high. ive been building rb's for about 5 years. why? because people think theyre great, untill they hit the dyno..

Don't hate because u can pull 700 h.p. at the wheels with that "Ricer" with touching anything internal. Do that with you stang.

I didn't say that I hated anything it was the owner that said he hated mustangs as a matter of fact I think it's a great car. But really I appreciate anything nice if someone takes care and pride in something it should be appreciated. But if your ever in my area hit me up and we will see whats up.

• 1 month later...

<!--quoteo(post=1009847:date=May 28 2009, 10:49 AM:name=skinindustries)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (skinindustries @ May 28 2009, 10:49 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1009847"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->that skyline is awesome. I always wanted a JDM crx. Still might get one if i can find one for the right price. I want the one with the glass top harder to find.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

GO CHEVY!

haha, no kidding. a Z24 would dominate that little crx with minimal effort, and keep you in the compact tuner slot.......but that skyline has me wet inplaces i didn't know existed. i've always wanted the gtr33 skyline. so, how much did it cost?!?!? does it have to have that "us import approved" on it for me to get it here? i see a white one i really want, but only saw a couple old colletors with that logo.....

NWS for language

NWS for language

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/RICER-VIDEO_4385.htm

On a serious note. I used to laugh at imports till i rode in my buddy's turbo hatch. A properly built turbo 4 banger can be nasty. You dont need a ton of power due to the weight. and i dont like mustangs either.

Edited by RagunCajun

haha, that's some funny ass shit there. i've run some imports, including toyota and nissan, as well as modding some "mopar based" mitsu's, but one thing that has never changed is how i laugh @ over 90% of honda's that think they're fast. intake, exhaust and fuel still won't get them anywhere. they can only start making power whith extensive engine work to bring them up to par with every other compact. after all was said and done, the z24 is still the baddest fwd compact off the line. intake, tuned exhaust and governor delete will get you under 10 seconds easy. once i get my powerplant outa my rolled z24 anddrop it in the toasted sunfire gt, i'll be back to spanking hondas in no time.......what a waste....

• 2 weeks later...