my 84 kxt vs your shit

Well im gonna put it this way.....

After just riding it around zimmermans back yard,and launching it in the back yard next to his 03 banshee......it is as fast as he think it is.

Banshee Killer??? no.....but it will hang with his stockish 03 all day.

The motor has had some work...its at like 230 lbs of compression,and the cylinder has been big bored.

Snop do us all a favor and please take your know it all attitude somewhere else.

Dan

Edited by BansheeDan

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea my buddy has a camaro he knows all about them, but your camaro is not as fast as you think it is.

Lmao Jug!!!!

Will the tecate beat my dune ported Banshee motor on 34 pj's and cpi inframes....NO WAY!!!!

But I would go as far as saying it would hang and bang with stockish banshees all day.

This thing is very impressive for a single cylinder and 20 some odd year old technology.

Dan

After just riding it around zimmermans back yard,and launching it in the back yard next to his 03 banshee......it is as fast as he think it is.

The motor has had some work...its at like 230 lbs of compression,and the cylinder has been big bored.

Snop do us all a favor and please take your know it all attitude somewhere else.

Dan

Oh man, I better do what you say. Me and my know it all attitude will head right on outta here now that you told me I need to. :cool:

Maybe it was just me that was slightly amused by this. I guess the fact that someone came on a banshee forum, posted a beat up looking tecate 3 with a big swingarm, ported and bored .80 over motor on race gas, horrible tires, and a pretty shitty paint job, then told us it would hand us our own asses, made me laugh a little. I guerss since he incenuited our own rides were some sort of waste (shit) that made me laugh a little about his posts and what I found inside. I ride the Oregon coast, I see bikes like this all the time, and guys that think the same thing he does. When it comes down to it, it takes a lot more than what he has got there to make a fast trike. There is a CR500 Trike in Dave's shop right now. Its not fast compared to a banshee though. A decently ported honda 250r 4 wheeler will beat a stock banshee. Here you guys are saying it will keep right up with a stock banshee. Really? I could of sworn a tecate trike would have done that with just a ported motor on pump gas and without a +29 swingarm. Jesus! :stupid:

Alright here is a 87 tecate 4....bone stock. Sat outside for like 2 years. I counted 10 banshee's none of them stock by the way....the tecate finished 4th behind three banshees and a dirtbike....It will be the green one. Could not take off from a dead start because the clutch was hanging but it was hardly rolling. A second gear take off would have been much better.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWwXtcj3Elg...feature=related

what a dumb ass i never said anything about beating anything i said my shit vs your shit just to throw it out there to see what peps thought i didn't mean to a fend you wile you where siting there sucking your thumb waiting on your momma to buy your next part. i don't give a shit if this thing cant beat my kids power wheels as long as I'm riding what a player hater some peoples kids i swear

Oh man, I better do what you say. Me and my know it all attitude will head right on outta here now that you told me I need to. :cool:

Maybe it was just me that was slightly amused by this. I guess the fact that someone came on a banshee forum, posted a beat up looking tecate 3 with a big swingarm, ported and bored .80 over motor on race gas, horrible tires, and a pretty shitty paint job, then told us it would hand us our own asses, made me laugh a little. I guerss since he incenuited our own rides were some sort of waste (shit) that made me laugh a little about his posts and what I found inside. I ride the Oregon coast, I see bikes like this all the time, and guys that think the same thing he does. When it comes down to it, it takes a lot more than what he has got there to make a fast trike. There is a CR500 Trike in Dave's shop right now. Its not fast compared to a banshee though. A decently ported honda 250r 4 wheeler will beat a stock banshee. Here you guys are saying it will keep right up with a stock banshee. Really? I could of sworn a tecate trike would have done that with just a ported motor on pump gas and without a +29 swingarm. Jesus! :stupid:

Its a fucking +6 get it right stupid!!!!!

Dan

Dan

He could probably lower the compression a tad and pick up more topend. 230 psi is a lot for a Banshee, not sure if the same applies to a single. :geek: