RIPPEN (JAMEY) IS NOT DOIN GOOD

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well that is flat cheating taking body parts out to go faster.. just J/K hope you get better soon.. the wife had her's taken out a few years ago and it helped her... opps.. hope it doesn't make you a girl.. hope they took the right part out ... hahahahaha ... maybe you have ( PMS ) now jk.ing.. :biggrin:

Edited by millertime

i had the same shit happen to me after i had my gall bladder taken out.. i told jamey this shit would happen. the body has to get adjusted to not having it. it takes a while.. during that time i experienced some of the worst pains of my life..

ill call the little sissy tonight and see whats up.

:rolleyes: hell yah, bring on the nice girly avatars for ya, followed by my nut swinger to fcuk it up, hahaha. hope you get good soon. what's your compression? did you disconnect the tors controll box? :biggrin: hope the drugs are good enough for you to.....enjoy the nurses and any hot docs. just remember- you've had enough if the male nurses start looking good :bunny::wacko: