Cascade Innovation A+ Trinity Racing F

supernova_64

I Know its not really a product review but I'm very impressed. I ordered a set of CPI pipes on wednesday the 13th, they were at my house on Thursday the 14th. WOW 1 day! I opened them up and found CPI forgot to weld one of the mounting tabs completely to the pipe. I called Cascade and sent them pictures of the pipe on Friday morning. That after noon the called back and were willing to send me a replacement before i had even sent them the bad one back if i needed it for the weekend. I didn't need them that badly but that kind of service is hard to find. On Monday i ordered spark arrestors from Trinity racing and they called Friday to tell me there was a problem with my order. FRIDAY! that's 5 days they didn't even look at my order! I am very impressed with Cascade and look forward to continued business with them.

Yes, Trinity's customer service sucks ass. They sent me all wrong stainless steel, allen head engine bolts, and wouldn't replace them, because it was past their "3 Day Warranty". It wasn't my fault that I was not at home when the box was delivered, and didn't open it until 4 days later. I had $2,800 worth of brand new stuff that the FedEx man left sitting on my front porch, because Trinity didn't request a delivery signature. :down:

ya i too have had problems with triity racing. they higher dumb shits who just want to sell you stuff. they talk a good game but you can get totaly different jetting info from 5 different guys. i had 1 too many problems with them over the years, so i dont call them for anything. cascade on the othere hand is awesome!. chris @ cascade takes good care of me so they are getting my business now.

• 2 weeks later...

I've dealt with Cascade quite a few times, and have had nothing but positive comments! If you are ever near Boring, Or. stop by and say HI, they have had everything I ever needed in stock, I have never had to wait for anything! I was there the day before the Memorial Day Weekend, and they were all getting ready to load up and head out, but were still patient with me, and getting my parts together!! they are a great bunch of people up there, and it shows in the quality of parts. Love you guys!!

Its hard to believe the shit i read that trinity gets. pabansheematt built his motor threw them and months later they called back to see how its doing. i`m not positive but i`m pretty sure they called more then once. from what i read i guess he got lucky. idk, :shrug:

There are 2 things I hate about going to Cascade:

1) I realize how big of a pile of shit my bike is compared to theirs

2) I never have enough $ to get all the stuff I want.

Shit, thats pretty much the way I felt when I first came to the Hq. lol

I still feel like I never have enough doe to get all the stuff I want. :banghead:

Its hard to believe the shit i read that trinity gets. pabansheematt built his motor threw them and months later they called back to see how its doing. i`m not positive but i`m pretty sure they called more then once. from what i read i guess he got lucky. idk, :shrug:

I never had a problem with Trinity when I dealt with them in person when I lived in SoCal. However, I only bought parts from them and did not have them work on anything i owned.

On occasion, we would hire some of their machinists away from them........., but most everyone I talked to that worked there was some for of retarded. I think they turn over phone sale people there pretty quickly, so who knows what you are going to get. :confused:

There are 2 things I hate about going to Cascade:

1) I realize how big of a pile of shit my bike is compared to theirs

2) I never have enough $ to get all the stuff I want.

I have pretty much accepted the fact that I am leaving that place with atleast $1000 less in my bank account every time I go out there...........

I have had a couple of my bikes in the area around their showroom, next their bikes and my stuff doesn't quite make much of a comparison. :mad:

I ordered an oring kit over a month ago from Trininty, Still have not seen them. That was with 2 day shipping :down:

I ordered an oring kit over a month ago from Trininty, Still have not seen them. That was with 2 day shipping :down:

Well everyone has different experiences with these guys but I've built 2 Trinity motors in the last couple of months and they were great to deal with and James Welsh was very knowledgeble and sent everything i needed and it got here fast. But then again i can only speak for James cause i have talked to some real jerks there to. So if you like Trinity stuff just ask for james

Well everyone has different experiences with these guys but I've built 2 Trinity motors in the last couple of months and they were great to deal with and James Welsh was very knowledgeble and sent everything i needed and it got here fast. But then again i can only speak for James cause i have talked to some real jerks there to. So if you like Trinity stuff just ask for james

X2. The only person at Trinity that knows what he is talking about is James. He is the only person I trust at that shop. When I asked about some new domes for my head, one guy told me I needed whole new cylinders and a whole bunch of other crap but then I requested I could talk to the manager and I spoke to James. They can be hard to deal with but if you talk to them enough then you can get what you want without having to pay too much money for the product. Like they wanted $270 for a set of domes for my Trinity Stage IV head because they don't keep 4-mil domes in stock. I can get a whole new head and domes for less! I talked to them about it and it cost me $65 for each. Then they sent me a set of bad o-rings and sent me a new set for free. All I had to pay for was the overnight shipping because I needed them that weekend. They should have probably paid for the shipping still.

But as far as anything else goes....anymore products, other than the ones I already have from Trinity, will not be bought from Trinity. I will only buy from them as a last resort. Their products and work seem way too overpriced for what they really are. (i.e. porting, heads, headwork, carb kits, etc.) I used to buy from them all the time and they used to have a remarkable reputation a long time ago.....but they seemed to have slipped away from that over time. :ermm: Like a company that has gone from quality to just quantity.

Edited by Misssppelllleddd