broken me and 450

fastrthnu

Yesterday I was out riding with a bunch of ppl on the yfz450 and part of the spot was road with a curve in it. Normally my tires where harder, but I let some air out last night to get more grip. It gave it to me. where I normally drifted around this corner, I went to the inside (in grass) and shot out wide and it went on to the side quick, I bailed of and the quad procedded to rolll over. I didnt have my gloves on and got TORE up. both my palms are missing, my left elow is busted, my right inside forearm is rashed all the way elbow to wrist, and the hole in my pants turned out to be a big gash in my knee. My left wrist feels sprained even now the next day I cant pick anything up with it. Musta been doin maybe 40mph. Ill never ride w/o gloves again.

1 headlight is busted off, bent fender bracket and screwed up plastic, bent steering stem and bars, and snapped key switch harness. Wrapped my hands up and still went riding for another 2 hours, but I dunno bout today.

Yeah its always a good idea to have enough air in the front tires at least.

My brother filled his sons go-kart tires up after putting new ones on only to have my nephew flip it with my dad in it and sprained his wrist, when I heard what happened I went and drove it and there was hardly any fucking air in the tires and were biting when you turn hard. I got on his ass pretty hard about that...

• 10 months later...