still cant get rid of the BOG!

This has to be the biggest pain in the ass. I have got lots of info on here before on my jetting.

I still have a bad bog when i shift. So from half to full throttle.

Here is my mod list again

.40 over

boost bootle

k&n filter no box

290 main

25 pilot

needle 2nd clip from the blunt end. (if i put the needle in the middle it sputters really bad on the low end or just starting in 1st & 2nd gear)

+4 timing key

I think i am running lean. It runs really strong on low end and pulls hard. It also get hot really fast!!!

Elevation is around 1800ft.

Please help me out. Maybe I need to go up to 310 or 320 mains? Info would be appreciated otherwise i am just going to unload my banshee and get a yfz450. Thay may sound bad but this tuning is getting to be some bullshit.

a bog is usually a sign of being too rich. if it runs good down low and bogs up high, you are probably too rich on the mains with them few mods.

try a 260 main. if your lean, it will more than likely pop, not bog. popping is a backfire that means it is lean, a bog means it has more gas than it can burn because it dont have the air to mix with it.

does the elevation in you area get higher, or are you pretty much near the highest point by road? running pump? i wouldn't jump strait to 260, but only go 1 at a time. leaning your needle made an improvement, so that says to head that direction, and put the needle back in the middle.

This has to be the biggest pain in the ass. I have got lots of info on here before on my jetting.

I still have a bad bog when i shift. So from half to full throttle.

Here is my mod list again

.40 over

boost bootle

k&n filter no box

290 main

25 pilot

needle 2nd clip from the blunt end. (if i put the needle in the middle it sputters really bad on the low end or just starting in 1st & 2nd gear)

+4 timing key

I think i am running lean. It runs really strong on low end and pulls hard. It also get hot really fast!!!

Elevation is around 1800ft.

Please help me out. Maybe I need to go up to 310 or 320 mains? Info would be appreciated otherwise i am just going to unload my banshee and get a yfz450. Thay may sound bad but this tuning is getting to be some bullshit.

dude i just finished jetting my shee for the first time, never touched a carb before in my life, lots of how too's on this site that are great help, im no expert but sounds to me that your rich as fuck drop your needle one and try that, BTW if tunning istint in you i dont suggest you go buy a 450

Wow slow the role here...he needs to done one Jetting at a time here.... Start with WOT which is your main and work down from there. Just throwing mains in will change everything. So get your toppend fixed with plug chops and then the needle then the pilot and air screw. Here is a great site i always look back on to http://www.dfn.com/benkaren/jetfaq.html

get rid of your timming key...Put a stock one on and see how it runs,those things take a shit...some guys have good luck with them..I would rather use the stock one and get an adjustable stator plate..If you need the key let me know and I will send it to you for free..+ fees and shipping..Lol