Banshee plastic

Anyone know of a good place to purchase new body panels for the Shee? And a site that i can look at alot of color options? I like the all blue, then red with yellow, well i like all the colors but gotta make up my mind and maybe see some online to get a idea and make a decision. Thanks :biggrin:

I would like to do one in orange plastic.

I think that maiers has an orange set that caan be ordered as well as Pink for the ladies.

They stock several colors.

There is a company called lakers that does the race style plastics but I hear they are expensive.

If you are just going to cut the fenders anyhow then get teh race plastics. Another option is to get an older set of the color you want then race cut them in the style you wish.

Just a thought.

I have the orang from maier, they look good with black, my seat, tank and rad plastics are black, looks good together and it's always ready for holloween. lol

x2 for the orange. i thought about getting them but thought everyone would think its kinda cheesy since im a tennessee fan :down: