I rode one around Las Vegas for a few years in the late 70's, no heat issues at all, trust me... Bought it wrecked from the previous owners widow. During the course of the re-build I ended up with practically the whole Racer-1 Cafe catalog on it. Very light weight and quick and handled like shit. One of the few bikes I wish I had never gotten rid of... Guy I sold it to also killed himself on it!!! Bad Mojo...

I rode one around Las Vegas for a few years in the late 70's, no heat issues at all, trust me... Bought it wrecked from the previous owners widow. During the course of the re-build I ended up with practically the whole Racer-1 Cafe catalog on it. Very light weight and quick and handled like shit. One of the few bikes I wish I had never gotten rid of... Guy I sold it to also killed himself on it!!! Bad Mojo...

A few years ago I did a complete restore on an early 70's RD350 for a buddy of mine, it looked just like the RD in the Craigslist ad. I rebuilt the top end with a new set of Wisecos and its sounded great and ran great. He put around 200 miles on it before it melted the whole bike in a barn fire last year :confused:

Freshboredjuggsanddamagedhead.jpg

BothPistons.jpg

ClutchSideView.jpg

1.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

A few years ago I did a complete restore on an early 70's RD350 for a buddy of mine, it looked just like the RD in the Craigslist ad. I rebuilt the top end with a new set of Wisecos and its sounded great and ran great. He put around 200 miles on it before it melted the whole bike in a barn fire last year :confused:

Thats it, thats the one my brother had back in the 70's, I wasn't sure till I seen the torqe induction on the side. Thanks Meat, thats been driving me crazy trying to figure out if that was the same bike.