BansheeHQ trip to Haspin Acres May 16, 17th CONFORMATION THREAD!

run

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

did they ever decide on letting none members in the drag?

well we abandoned the benefit idea so there will be no actual drag event. im not sure exactly where you are talking about camping lynn. but it looks like me n griggs may get there first so we will have to get it ironed out before so we get the right spot. is it in the desiignated camping area or out on the trails? id love to be able to camp back in the woods a bit but dont wanna get stuck back there plus we want everyone to be able to find us, so prolly better to stick with where lynn said

just camp back at the shoe tree or wherever u decide then have certain times to meet at the drag track to take ppl back to the camping spot.

We're not doing the drag, or anything like that. We're going to ride and have a great time......but I'm sure a drag or two will break out...lol

We're not doing the drag, or anything like that. We're going to ride and have a great time......but I'm sure a drag or two will break out...lol

I would venture to say drag racing will be half of our day at Haspin.

Im not exactly sure how to tell you how to get where Im talkin about, its been a while since I have been there. Its up to you guys though, I will follow the pack!

Im not sure about the stage, or where its at.

u may not be draggin but im sure everyone else is? i was saying that cuz everyone can find the drag track easily

Justin buck ment the dragging event, not drag racing all together. They have a track ofcourse we will be drag racing. We dragged at attica with no track; somewhat up hill, starting points were not level, really rutty, no definate end to the race. With the track a lots of dragging will take place.

What about everyone camping near that busted ass concrete building type thing when you first come in. It wont be very dusty there....plenty of room, easy to find. Id like to camp off the firetrail but I hear thats where shit gets stolen. Ive seen my share stuck back their to.

Edited by jugriggs

Justin buck ment the dragging event, not drag racing all together. They have a track ofcourse we will be drag racing. We dragged at attica with no track; somewhat up hill, starting points were not level, really rutty, no definate end to the race. With the track a lots of dragging will take place.

What about everyone camping near that busted ass concrete building type thing when you first come in. It wont be very dusty there....plenty of room, easy to find. Id like to camp off the firetrail but I hear thats where shit gets stolen. Ive seen my share stuck back their to.

i agree.. lets do some drag racing.. also, the busted ass concrete thingmajiggy sounds like a good idea also..

best idea yet ....somebody will have to get there early to save it

Yea, thats what I meant. Of course we'll be drag racing.....we ride banshees. I just meant that there isnt an organized drag race type of deal. We'll just line em up and roll. But I agree, If we can drag in the conditions we did at Badlands, this drag track should me much better!

I can get there at like 4pm on friday if need be, so someone just let me know what sot they want me to snag.

Sounds good!