Real stories of the highway patrol

Keyser Soze

Check dudes speed at 73 in a 50, no seatbelt. Stopped vehicle. Guy hits the guardrail when he pulls over. Walk up, he immediatley asks why he is being stop. Well I checked your vehicle speed at 73 in a 50, your not wearing your seatbelt. Long story short the guy has a suspended driverslicense, and is extremley drunk. This would be his 3rd OWI in 3 months. So hes ran through field sobriety more less as a formality, he pissed himself and can hardly stand. During the walk and turn test a weed nugget falls out from under his shorts, "thats not mine". I collect it and ask him to continue. Another weed nugget falls out. "thats not mine either" He pauses for a moment then trys to run down the highway. He falls over his own feet after about 5 yards. Anyways he eventually gets booked in. About 4 grams of weed fell out during field sobriety, the jailors find another 3 grams up his ass. During an interview after he was read his Miranda he stated his passenger was on probation and shoved the weed up his ass.

thats a great idea!!!if i ever am in a car that gets pulled over by the popo i will shove any contraban up the drivers ass!!!i'll be home free..question-will a case of beer fit in somebodies ass...lol

So its last September local grocery store parking lot. About 9:30 pm just crusin making my rounds. I see this older looking hippy couple standout outside their van. I drive closer to see whats up. As I get about 30 40 yards away the dude is waiving me in. "Excuse me I locked my keys in the van can you help" Its like a full size ecoline. A pain in the ass to get in. The set up really high, no pop up locks on this one...you have to do it all by feel. I run the guys plate through New Mexico, registration matchs up with his ID. As soon as a step on the running board I notice a baby food jar 1/2 full of shake just setting in the driverside seat. I figured first things first and just keep on trying to pop the lock, never letting on I see any weed. I keep trying and keep bullshit with the old man and women for about 20 minutes. I almost get in a few times but the over and under tool slips off. Through conversation they tell me they are some type of full blooded native americans. Heading to MI for some type of convention. I ask if they smoke marijuana. They said yea. Its not an enforcement issue on their reservation. Not legal, but so many problems with alcohol they are pretty much left alone. I eventually end up getting the lock popped. I picked up the baby food jar and asked why what was he thinking. He said he smoked what was in the jar, got hungry and went to pick up peanut butter and jelly, for sandwiches. The jar rolled out onto the running board when he got out, didnt think he would lock his keys in the car so he just sat it on the seat. Its ends up being about 4 grams of shake, rest of the vehicle is clean. I write the dude ticket and send him on his way. Ive done 100 locks. Never would I have thought I would get a drug arrest out of any of them.

Edited by jugriggs

So its last September local grocery store parking lot. About 9:30 pm just crusin making my rounds. I see this older looking hippy couple standout outside their van. I drive closer to see whats up. As I get about 30 40 yards away the dude is waiving me in. "Excuse me I locked my keys in the van can you help" Its like a full size ecoline. A pain in the ass to get in. The set up really high, no pop up locks on this one...you have to do it all by feel. I run the guys plate through New Mexico, registration matchs up with his ID. As soon as a step on the running board I notice a baby food jar 1/2 full of shake just setting in the driverside seat. I figured first things first and just keep on trying to pop the lock, never letting on I see any weed. I keep trying and keep bullshit with the old man and women for about 20 minutes. I almost get in a few times but the over and under tool slips off. Through conversation they tell me they are some type of full blooded native americans. Heading to MI for some type of convention. I ask if they smoke marijuana. They said yea. Its not an enforcement issue on their reservation. Not legal, but so many problems with alcohol they are pretty much left alone. I eventually end up getting the lock popped. I picked up the baby food jar and asked why what was he thinking. He said he smoked what was in the jar, got hungry and went to pick up peanut butter and jelly, for sandwiches. The jar rolled out onto the running board when he got out, didnt think he would lock his keys in the car so he just sat it on the seat. Its ends up being about 4 grams of shake, rest of the vehicle is clean. I write the dude ticket and send him on his way. Ive done 100 locks. Never would I have thought I would get a drug arrest out of any of them.

save some of those stories for the campfire man!!!