Buddy's 2002 raptor

My buddy just bought a 2002 raptor. Are these pretty fast? I have a 4mil banshee with a ton of extras. I assume I'll kick his ass right?? thanks for any input.

If the Raptor is stock you should smoke him. The old Raptors were set up with a really high center of gravity and were really hard to keep the front end down. I had a buddy that had an 02 or 03 and I could pass him anytime I wanted to with a dune ported stock stroke motor.

SP

My buddy just bought a 2002 raptor. Are these pretty fast? I have a 4mil banshee with a ton of extras. I assume I'll kick his ass right?? thanks for any input.

yeah, you're gonna spanke him. infact, it probly wont be very fun its gonna be so easy. :laugh:

My uncle has a 700 Raptor with a GYTR pipe and aftermarket filter and I raced him on the Banshee and seriously smoked him. We are both riders of equal skill so it was even in that aspect. I passed him in 3rd on a wheelie, I really don't think a 660 would stand a chance against you :thumbsup:

Dang man i bet even a bone stock banshee would beat him on his " rappy "

hahah my friend has got a 700r limited there nice but i still think they sit to damn high up. I call it a "craptor" he came up with 'banshitty"....some people..lol youll own it though i think just a stock banshee with bolt-ons or mild porting would....JMO

hahah my friend has got a 700r limited there nice but i still think they sit to damn high up. I call it a "craptor" he came up with 'banshitty"....some people..lol youll own it though i think just a stock banshee with bolt-ons or mild porting would....JMO

WOW WELL U SHOULD TELL HIM THAT EVEN A BANSHEE RUNNING ON ONE CYLINDER COULD BEAT HIM CRAPTOR

WOW WELL U SHOULD TELL HIM THAT EVEN A BANSHEE RUNNING ON ONE CYLINDER COULD BEAT HIM CRAPTOR

Wow! Maybe someone should tell you that using the caps lock is like your fighting! Someone should also teach you correct spelling and grammar. "HIM CRAPTOR"