cops chase guy on banshee

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The cops should have just shot him in the face.

hahahahahahahaha!!!!!

Yea, the cops chased him. Don't you think this douchebag would have kept driving around the neighborhood at 70+, if the cops didn't come. Probably. Not to stick up for the cops, but at least while the cops were chasing him, people knew he was coming, since he had big blue lights and loud sirens on his ass. Alot of things factor in when chasing someone. School let out yet? School zone anywhere close? People still at work? Raining? Amount of traffic? Is the guy driving like a raging idiot, or is he controlling his ride? The most important, Is the charges worth it? In this case, most likely not. The cop probably should have just went to where the guy was riding, and just sat in his car somewhere visible. That dude would have just went home. Not to mention, if the rider could ride a little better, the cop would have got smoked.

The town I live in, most of the people that run like that are the same assholes that steal quads. A few years ago, one of the cops in my town pulled over a uhaul box van with one of these types of assholes driving it coming from a remote area. The van was FULL of stolen quads that they had been stealing and stashing in hard to reach areas in the woods, when they checked the uhaul places, they found out that they had rented uhauls before, so probally had sold several stolen quads before. Turned out they were selling them to someone that was shipping them to Puerto Rico in containers from North Jersey if memory serves me correctly.

In NJ the police also have strict rules about when they can and cannot pursue people, and seldom do all the details get printed in the paper, I would assume the same applies to PA with the way everyone wants to sue all the time.

Edited by bode1

running like this guy did isn't really the anwser. the article said nothin about it being stolen so why run? if seen, you pull over and take your licks and push it home, probably about as far as it will go, I've never and i mean NEVER, been asked for ID when stopped. I also live in vegas and am kinda lucky..i got good neighbors that have known me my whole life and if i'm messin with the shee i just give a heads up and dont do it at night or if theres kids, people will respect you if you do them mostly, but there are a select few that can ruin it in a heartbeat by bein stupid like this guy. he plain just over reacted.

To all the people that piss and moan about people like this getting their riding area's shutdown along with giving atv'ers a bad rep, just shut it. This guy is more than likely a repeated offender of the law and just because he is on a atv and does some stupid shit through a residental zone does not have any affect on your riding area's. The fact of the matter is that he was not riding in an approved riding area so there is no comparision between each. I do see the guy from las vegas's point and situation though which is a totally different story.

I found humor in the end when they state the guy saw the taser and then wrecked. What after he wrecked, resisted arrest and such I guess they asked him, that taser scared the shit out of you didnt it? lol..

wether you want to agree or not this does affect us all. i cant really think of nething besides these situations that give quads a bad name. some young little punk or some d bag rippin ass through a residential hood at 70mph is def gonna cause trouble. all the people that saw it r prolly gonna bitch like this jackass ona four wheeler and then word just spreads and gives us all a bad rep. i dont ever ride in approved riding areas. just farmers fields and up and down country roads. i dont go haulin balls down the road though so most people dont care. im also very respectful at night and wen there are children present. thats pretty much just responsibility which this fuck didnt apparently have.

you live in southern indiana MJV420????

WOW and this whole time I thought it was just crazy snowmobilers that run from the police and run down 25 deer on the trail and sloter 35 ducks on open water...I guess there are truly idiots in every bunch. People like that give the sport a bad name.

This past winter in MN the local boys in blue where looking for a snowmobiler that had run down 25 +/- deer right on the state trail and slotered them. Even tide one up to a tree, put the sled ontop of the deer and used the studs in the track to sread the shit out of the animal. So that trail got closed down.

Another sledder just north of me had the cops chasing him on his sled doing about 75-80 right down the middle of the road (bear road no snow) and couldnt catch him until he kissed a sign. So now because of that trying to ride up there is getting harder and harder. just my 2cents

when i ran the cop tried to taser me.. i actually got away after jumping an old railroad bridge that was too narrow and old for him to cross

That's because you got Retard Strength going for you...and you're so cool.

Here's a thought....don't do illegal shit.

Period.

If you do, fine...don't cry about it when you get caught, your ass busted, fined and locked up.

Reap what you sow....

Stupid MF'ers like this are EXACTLY the reason why we have less and less riding areas every year.

Depends on where you live....IMO.

Here in MI, it's the DNR just itching to clamp down on ya. I mean, WTF is spark arrestors in the dunes gonna prevent?? LOL

On the more "green" states like CA, I'd tend to agree with you...

i agree with daj. since wen does sand catch fire??? lol

Why chase him it's not like he robbed a bank or shot someone. The cops add to the danger of a wreck or someone getting hurt by trying to chase him

+1 to cops for making a big deal out of nothing...

I agree In the article it says he was going through neighborhoods with children and shit playing (dont really believe but) why the hell was the cop attempting to chase him if there was so much danger around??? I know running from the cops is a stupid idea just saying. That cop car put more lives at risk than the dude on the wheeler. i bet if he didnt even attempt to chase him if he was really going through a residential area he would have probably slowed down just my opinion