Stolen 06 Banshee :(

STOLEN last night my 2006 yamaha banshee, It has street tires/rims, +10" swing arm, and a Brand New JJ&A Drag axle, Cool head, Vforce 3 reeds.. The vin number is JY43GG0366C068417 I have filed a police report aswell.

It was stolen from monkey junction area last night sometime before 4am. If anybody has ANY INFORMATION at all about this please call, 910-232-4169 my name is kacy.

The information leading to an arrest or me getting my 4 wheeler back or show me video of you beating them with a baseball bat or shooting them... ... you will get a reward.

Thanks.

I actualy Just last night got the new axle on it and swing arm... so its somone I know or someone in the neiborhood... I fucking hate theives.

144bcdx.jpg

Wilmington NC

:mad: i have a bad feeling that lot's of people will be getting there shit stole this summer.shit economy.if i catch somebody around my shit it's on.find them bastards and let them know you are'nt a good target.always wanted to bait somebody in to steal some shit and then shut the door on them-beat shit out of them!!! :mad:

thats sucks man! try putting want to buy adds out for it everywhere and see if you can catch the fuckers tryin to sell it, or a reward offer on flyers at powersports shops, tracks, craigslist ect. even check ebay for parts of it that arent average and see if the selle ris local,. tell them you are a first time wanna be banshee owner looking for a bunch of parts or whole bike and go over there with a crew of 20 and run a chain of beat them the fuck down. One guy gets tired,.... next in line,... your turn. Im goin to start wearin a lil 25 on me when I go out too. check you tube and myspace for new videos too. find them fuckers!!!!!

If you live in a shady area,. sleeve anchor a few bolts into the ground and weld a plate with 1/2 chain link on it and chain your shit to the floor.

:mad: i have a bad feeling that lot's of people will be getting there shit stole this summer.shit economy.if i catch somebody around my shit it's on.find them bastards and let them know you are'nt a good target.always wanted to bait somebody in to steal some shit and then shut the door on them-beat shit out of them!!! :mad:

Its funny you said that cause thats how I am...we had some of the neighborhood kids running around ringing peoples door bells and mess with there shit so one night I had it so when the kids just got done ringing my door bell I wipped open the door and jumped out with my 12ga semi-auto 3.5" barrow and told them "you are messin with the wrong mother fucker." Where I come from you catch someone steeling your stuff we would have tide them up and pulled them behind the truck down the road. I dont stand for that steeling shit. Pisses me off.

My buddy who got me into the Banshee had his shee and wifes Raptor 350 stolden one night. We found the shee just sitting right in the middle of the road. We figured that they pushed the quads for some time away from the house and tried starting it and couldnt so left it and took off on the Raptor. About a month later after no help from the boys in blue we got an inside tip where the bike was. So we hoped in the truk and took a ride pulled up the drive way like I owned the place and went right to the garage, wiped open the door and sure shit there it was.We checked the numbers, it match so put it in the truck and took off. It was 2 15year old kids. The parents of the one boy thought he went out and paid for it and as we where loading it on the truck I guess the kid had a deal made with someone else to sell it that night.

STOLEN last night my 2006 yamaha banshee, It has street tires/rims, +10" swing arm, and a Brand New JJ&A Drag axle, Cool head, Vforce 3 reeds.. The vin number is JY43GG0366C068417 I have filed a police report aswell.

It was stolen from monkey junction area last night sometime before 4am. If anybody has ANY INFORMATION at all about this please call, 910-232-4169 my name is kacy.

The information leading to an arrest or me getting my 4 wheeler back or show me video of you beating them with a baseball bat or shooting them... ... you will get a reward.

Thanks.

I actualy Just last night got the new axle on it and swing arm... so its somone I know or someone in the neiborhood... I fucking hate theives.

144bcdx.jpg

Wilmington NC

That sucks, I hope you get it back and get the fuckers who took it. Like AWR said, I'm sure will see more and more of it going on with the tough economy. Hell just yesterday about noon working on my brothers garage 2 fuckers came down his alley and got out looking at his neighbors snowmobile. His neighbor had it up against his house, but they looked to see if it was chained up. My brother ran over and shagged them out of their. Hopefully they won't be back....