to cut or not to cut that is the question ???

does a shee look better with or without dumbo ears???  

1 member has voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

i've been thinking for as long as i had my shee if i should cut those dumbo ears off (espacially since they are allready cut cause of my ims tank

i do alot of trail riding and alot of sand pit riding

i do encounter mud once in a while

if i do cut them off will i encounter problemes with a little mud in my face or

Kinda hard to answer the poll... the answers don't quite go with the questions. I recently cut mine, and while you may have some extra mud to contend with, it's well worth it. You have to consider this.. how often do you actually encounter mud while riding? Rarely do I find mud when I go riding, and when I do, there's lots of it and it's my every intention to go through as much of it as possible, and let me tell ya, the fenders don't help much when you're all-out muddin. I like being able to see my front tires, and the lose of fenders helps you see where you're going while jumping, and while riding wheelies. To me the pros out weigh the cons on this one.

If you trail ride, then keep them on. I cut mine on one of my older shees and regretted it. They work a lot more than you'd think. The mud in the face can really suck and get old. You don't even need water in the trail. Just a wet or damp ground will kick shit up. Personally I regretted cuttin mine even though it does look better.... Choice is yours.

sand = cut, no sand = no cut

If you have a popular color front plastic I would try to find some used - same color plastic on flEbay or some where and have both cut and uncut sets so you can switch back and fourth depending on weather.

I have debated cutting mine for quite some time now. I didn't. I ride too many trails and mud for me to warrant cutting them. And when I'm in the dunes, they don't bother me. I like them there. I don't need to be looking down at my front tires when I am riding. i try to look much, much farther ahead than where the front tires are. if I have to look down, than something is wrong......... :)