Anyone using these?

sandnut

• 2 weeks later...

Although it's not on a Banshee, I just put a set on my '97 Warrior from hotfootmoto. The front swingarm guide was a bit of a bitch to get on because there is a screw on the bottom of it that secures it .. I had a hell of a time lining up the screw hole on the bottom with the one on the top part ... I finally got it by using a large pair of channel locks & squeezing the hell out of the front of the guide. Other than that it looks like it's gonna work just fine.

Although it's not on a Banshee, I just put a set on my '97 Warrior from hotfootmoto. The front swingarm guide was a bit of a bitch to get on because there is a screw on the bottom of it that secures it .. I had a hell of a time lining up the screw hole on the bottom with the one on the top part ... I finally got it by using a large pair of channel locks & squeezing the hell out of the front of the guide. Other than that it looks like it's gonna work just fine.

I have a set on my shee. Had the same issue with the swingarm and used the same method you did. I like them and the red looks awesome on my banshee.

I have a set on my shee. Had the same issue with the swingarm and used the same method you did. I like them and the red looks awesome on my banshee.

I liked mine they installed great. Just wish i had my parts from the dealer... Any body got the rubber plugs that go in the bottom of the cylinders? Pm me if you got em!!!

• 2 months later...

lmfao.....i had to do the exact same thing. it was a major bitch,,,they work good tho