96 Banshee roller, fresh top end, coolhead, nice cases

I have a 96 banshee roller for sale for 600, 0 hr top end(stock porting, new in box pistons, fresh bore), pro design coolhead with 19cc domes for 300 shipped or I'll sell just the coolhead with domes for 125, bottom end with mint cases(crank needs rebuilt) for 250 shipped, stock airbox with pd billet air filter adapter and pd foam filter for 60 shipped, and a nice set of fmf fattys with silencers for 150+shipping. I need a +2 antivibe stem, t-5, dmc, or cpi pipes, and a roundhousing swingarm(preferably +4 but will take longer or shorter) and would consider trading for any of the above. I'd prefer lcoal pickup, but can ship via fedex ground and will take postal money orders(no paypal account right now). Pm me if you're interested, I'll have photos of the roller tomorrow. I'm in Akron, OH and am willing to drive for the right deal.

http://s229.photobucket.com/albums/ee50/j2...ee%20parts%202/

Edited by j28d

I'll take 200 shipped for the jugs, piston kit(pistons, wrist pins with new bearings), and gasket set.

Outlaw extreme had sand drags last year, they're in Malvern(about 10 minutes from massilon). I know some of the guys at ohiomafiariders.com run drags, they have a list of all the local tracks and trails on there. I do mostly trail riding, if you like hills check out Wellsville before they shut it all the way down. They had sand drags and mudpits there, I'm not sure if that'll be open this year.

I'll take 200 shipped for the jugs, piston kit(pistons, wrist pins with new bearings), and gasket set.

Outlaw extreme had sand drags last year, they're in Malvern(about 10 minutes from massilon). I know some of the guys at ohiomafiariders.com run drags, they have a list of all the local tracks and trails on there. I do mostly trail riding, if you like hills check out Wellsville before they shut it all the way down. They had sand drags and mudpits there, I'm not sure if that'll be open this year.

What bore are they on? thanks

I have a nice set of steel finsh t5s, not sure what type of trading we could do if you're interested. I may even be interested in the roller.

Thanks brother! I checked them out. Looks like there is more here than I thought.

The cylinders are at 66mm, I'd definitely be interested in the T 5's(do you have the silencers?).

The bottom end is 250 shipped to the lower 48. As you can see in the pic, it's the cases, transmission, and crank. I'm keeping the clutch basket, flywheel, etc. for spares.

I also have stock carbs with the tors removed for 40 shipped.

Edited by j28d

The cylinders are at 66mm, I'd definitely be interested in the T 5's(do you have the silencers?).

The bottom end is 250 shipped to the lower 48. As you can see in the pic, it's the cases, transmission, and crank. I'm keeping the clutch basket, flywheel, etc. for spares.

I also have stock carbs with the tors removed for 40 shipped.

would you be interested in shipping the top end toDenton Texas.Im very interested.