The banshee rides

that bike is sweet

great job

only problem is its almost too nice to ride, lol

i agree , i used to ride in the dirt and now it will never see anythign but sand.

tomorrow im taking it to get dynoed.

any guess??

4 mil cub , with drag/dune port by hjr

21cc domes

shearer sbif pipes

39mm pwks

on gas( 110 )

also just installed a rdz chain tensioner and it took some grinding to the spacer where the spring sits to get the roller under the chain.

i also agree i may get some slick tires to roam the streets with since dirt is a thing of the past.

for the swinger check out slc quadcustoms on ebay. they made it quite fast.

i did not do the flames, a friend of mine did them . he is the best real flame painter imo . he won a huge contest that mike lavalee ( the o.g. real flame painter) had and won first place.

check out his site.

www.patrickguyton.com

Edited by 04chase

The bike turned out SICK!!! Everything just flows together. And the red and chrome make your jaw drop. I'm sure you are proud of it. We are heading out to Dumont Apr. 24-26 if you are interested in meeting up.

im trying to plan a trip but no one wants to go with me . if i can find someone that wants to go im going , just dont have my own hauler to stay in .

but id like to meet up with some of the hq guys . and run the bike for the first time.

i cant wait to let the guys dynoing the bike see it , they are going to shit themselves , ill be they ask who made the subframe first.

tomorrow ill have a thread with numbers.

well first pull on the dyno with the 170's it made 88 hp , we found the throttle cable not opening all the way so replaced it with one that did and continued to make near the same hp , which was about 87-88 with the 175 jets. i wanted to leave it a bit rich since we ride at places with lower elevation than where its at now.

its just geared too high for me now, i will be changing to something a bit lower for sure. it was pulling to 100mph on the dyno in 4th gear.

i was hoping for 90 since the first pull was 88 with the carbs not all the way open but it did get a bit hotter and the engine was being hot lapped.

well first pull on the dyno with the 170's it made 88 hp , we found the throttle cable not opening all the way so replaced it with one that did and continued to make near the same hp , which was about 87-88 with the 175 jets. i wanted to leave it a bit rich since we ride at places with lower elevation than where its at now.

its just geared too high for me now, i will be changing to something a bit lower for sure. it was pulling to 100mph on the dyno in 4th gear.

i was hoping for 90 since the first pull was 88 with the carbs not all the way open but it did get a bit hotter and the engine was being hot lapped.

was it a clean up port job or drag port? out of frames would have got you there.