banshee gearing

I have a 91 A-ARM. I want to go up a couple of teeth in the front. cuz i ride alot of open fields and i just want to go faster. PLus when i am in first gear and just riding down my driveway the RPM's are high and i am barely moving. I know my clutch is not slipping its brand new and within specs.

Edited by skinindustries

I have a 91 A-ARM. I want to go up a couple of teeth in the front. cuz i ride alot of open fields and i just want to go faster. PLus when i am in first gear and just riding down my driveway the RPM's are high and i am barely moving. I know my clutch is not slipping its brand new and within specs.

what gearing is on there now? Did you get it running right?

It is stock gearing. And yes i did I still have a little bog, But nothing to big just a tiny one if i punch the throttle from a stand still and go to wide open i get a little one. I had to take it and put the needles on clip 3. and my jets are 260. But it just seams like i top out way to early. so i was going to go up to a 15 or 16 tooth front and maybe drop 1 or 2 in the back. It is like i run threw the gears soo fast. i can go threw all 6 gears in about 100 feet or so. Just want my gears to be a little taller without doing any tranny work.

Edited by skinindustries