Looking for banshee manual

xXBANSHEE_KILLAXx

ok im looking for a banshee repair manual...... i would prefer the book or if anyone knows a site where i can download it for free, it would be helpful. I dont need Cd's cause i bought 2 of them of ebay and they both didint work and it was a rippoff :down:

Here is a manual that someone posted. Hope this helps you. Here's the forum.

http://www.bansheehq.com/forums/index.php?...=banshee+manual

This is where you download.

http://cracker19.badongo.com/

thank you so much. that manual helped me a lot and it still is . :thanks: Finally i can now sleep a night :thumbsup:

I posted up that manual for d/l almost 2 yrs ago...

Glad to see some are still getting some use from it.

I also have it on my pc so if anyone needs it just pm me an email and ill be glad to send it your way.

Dan

ok im looking for a banshee repair manual...... i would prefer the book or if anyone knows a site where i can download it for free, it would be helpful. I dont need Cd's cause i bought 2 of them of ebay and they both didint work and it was a rippoff :down:

I found one online that i had to pay like $8 for that i downloaded just google banshee manual

I posted up that manual for d/l almost 2 yrs ago...

Glad to see some are still getting some use from it.

I also have it on my pc so if anyone needs it just pm me an email and ill be glad to send it your way.

Dan

I might need it in the future because my computer breaks pretty often so i loose my info on the hard most of the time so I will P.m you