nice one to trick ur friends

4strokekilla1987

i am warning everyone do not open around children and not at work if ur boss is always walking around

and not for the weak stomach people ether

http://www.wowomg.com/rofl

That was fuckin sick. I had to start a task manager to get it to stop. Was on my screen for like 5 min. If we ever meet I would kick you in the nuts then fuck you ol lady.

im not clickin on the link untill someone tells me what it is. :geek: :no:

It opens a screen where all it shows is some dude gettin rail roaded by another dude and one ole boys pecker is spinnin round and round... :down: ..I opened it and had to bring up task manager to close it also...Pop up messages continuously pop up when you close them saying dumb shit...

It opens a screen where all it shows is some dude gettin rail roaded by another dude and one ole boys pecker is spinnin round and round... :down: ..I opened it and had to bring up task manager to close it also...Pop up messages continuously pop up when you close them saying dumb shit...

hmm, yeah im thinkin im gonna pass on that one. :yucky:

the look on my dad's face when he walked in... man, those five minutes it took me to explain were the most awkward ive ever experienced.

................ :ermm: :laugh: