cant hang

85yota

if i had the cash i would be buying elkas and all sorts shit but im riding with my friends they all have 450s either honda kawi or yami. we are all equal on flat roads. but the shee is beatin my ass compared to them over whoops and hittin jumps with easy i hit them and make them i just balls it and go for it. i got stock supsension little motor work tires and wheels thats it. i want to do the -2 swinger anythin you reccomend without dumpin 10k

extended arms with works or yfz shocks, used extended axle, good low/mid pipe, nice set of bars, re work the rear shock.

-2 swinger is good but you got to remember that the front end is going to want to come up. but it will help alot for your app.

what motor work do you have?

i think if you leave the -2 swinger out you could do it under a 1000 bucks

I would stay away from any a arms that use HEIM joints. They get dirt in them then they creek and pop. Wicked a arms might not be to bad. There is some LSR sport a arms on ebay for 499. There is a couple of I shock complete front suspension kits for 999. They include a arms, shocks, tie rods, and stainless steel brake lines. I have them on my raptor and they are built extreemly well. I would recomend them.

josh

well best or best for the price? best for the price just get some 450 shocks. buy better is full 450 front suspension and best is extended an work, elkas, etc...but the whoops you mostly just need a rear shock revalved for you weight even stock revalved shocks are really good.