Why do we love our Banshee's?

well in 1988 my dad bought his banshee brand new and rode the piss out of it. in 89 i came along and when i was 1 or 2 he would put me in his lap and i would ride everywhere with him. i got pics of me in a diper setting on it lol well fast forward 20 years and we stll have the the beast. i always wanted too rebuild it but never had the moneyuntil i graduated in 08 it started out as just a top end rebuild and turned into an almost complete engine rebuild lol. but i still get goose bumps when i hear one run and maybe in less then a month i will hear mine run. so why do i love it because its just like a part of me i guess you could say.

Well everyone has said it all but my love is my shee also i will never own another quad. I myself done that same thing as bob, i couldnt afford one because of my lil ones but tax return a couple years back i went and bought my 99 shee from a buddy whom had owned from the day it hit the local yamaha dealer, he left it all stock for years until i bought it and he never had one problem with it and serviced it regularly, then i dumped about 1500 into it as soon as i got it and have kept doing things to it ever since. I always have her on mind as well, you know your addicted to the dirt when you driving around and see random places and your like "Damn that would be a sweet jump/trails hahaha"

There are alot of sweet banshees on this forum and i enjoy reading all the new posts everyday so keep your shee shined up nice and clean and keep posting ideas,pics, and updates everyone.

BANSHEE 4 LIFE !!!!!

agreed :)

Mainly for me i guess its everywhere i dont care about where,time,and place i will ride anywhere anytime i feel like it, the most they can do is someone tell you to leave and if they call the cops good luck catching me hahahaha

Edited by 4u2nv

ya guys i drive around lookin too and when you do ride its like evreything just goes away and you stuck in time just having a blast. that too me is one of the best feelings in the world!!!!! mine is not done im painting my swingarm and j-arms in the next few days getting them ready right now. but im going too try too post pics when im done :biggrin:

would have to repeat it the sound of the twins!! and another thing they are such a pain in the ass but yet we still work on em and fix em because they are totally worth every penny and dime and drip of sweat. my buddies would be parting and id be retourqing all my bolts and adjusting the chain etc etc just so its ready for the next day.

Two strokes forever four strokes never.

Grew up on 2 stroke bikes got a Quadracer in 1986 then a banshee when they came out. Then when I heard the first one with a two into one pipe I was hooked for ever. They sound great!!!!!!!!!!!!!! better than any thumper.

Mine do not look great but are well maintained and there is nothing better than having some snot nosed kid come along on his 450 his daddy bought with the muffler off sounding loud and shitty and want to race and have 46 year old fat ass hand him is ass.