Clutch lever siezed?

kliped

hey hows it going, i am having a strange problem with my banshee. the clutch lever on the motor is seized in the clutch pulled in position and wont move at all. the clutch it self is engaged. i tried adjusting the phillips head stud in the middle but that didnt do anything.

this all happened when i was on the dyno. i made my first pull in 4th and after the pull i pulled in the clutch and started downshifting but i had no clutch, there all of a sudden was a whole lot of slack in the cable. well i didnt know what to think so i just took the slack out with the adjuster on the lever. i then made another pull and same thing happened but now i ran out of adjustment and the clutch lever on the motor was maxed out and wouldnt move in either direction.

well it depends on how bad you welded it. if you just welede it to the ball it might come out on the clutch side, if you did like me an dmushroom both ends you have to put a puller and beak the rod and ball apart hopefully the screw it welded better then the rod, (uaually is) and then pull the rod out of the other end. youll need a new rod, maybe clutch actuator, and a pancake bearing

S5001535.jpg

S5001536.jpg

S5001537.jpg

thanks for the help guys, in fact the rod and ball and lever did weld together. i got them out but at a price, the long lever didnt come out the correct side, so now i have a hole in my case, but a little bit of the JB weld should fix that right up....