Free Bike

locogato11283

yes, you read it right. i want someone to give me their bike.. i dont want some fuckin junker. i want something that someone spent some serious time and money on.. it needs to have quite a bit of chrome also.

needs to have at least a 4mm cub motor but bigger is preferred.. aftermarket arms and shocks are a must.. i dont want anything with works on it.. that shit is 2 piles of dog shit away from stock..

elkas, axis, ohlins or fox floats ONLY.

needs to have a sweet paint job too.. no factory plastic. fullbores or something custom.

let me know what you have.. dont waste my time with something stock or half ass done up..

I have a creatine powerd 10 mill with a fully "buffed and polished"max muscle magazine coverd vinyl fullbores,a jacked and tan 10 over swinger with Elkas all the way around-I sprayed them with "flex guard" for u..I will bench press it to you monday.

I have a creatine powerd 10 mill with a fully "buffed and polished"max muscle magazine coverd vinyl fullbores,a jacked and tan 10 over swinger with Elkas all the way around-I sprayed them with "flex guard" for u..I will bench press it to you monday.

:yelrotflmao:

sounds pretty cool..is it on or off the juice??

haha, i get it. some picky motherfuckers around. "i want free shit, but too much is unacceptible" like you're so poor, you don't own a trash can. or, i'd rather pay more to get everything from one guy, than from 2 different people, so i only have to pay shipping once" dude, "12bucks shipped" no extra shipping charges there- just peice it, or buy new

"the perfect deal" isn't always there

Edited by AKheathen

LMFAO. Pure poetry JB. Sorry Tyler. My junk is rockin Works.