Jeff@FAST RACING

TRO73

Just got my bike back from Jeff on Saturday and just wanted to say his work and service is top notch. The ride over to his shop was well worth it in my opinion just to know that it was fixed and put back together right. He kept me posted on where he was at with my bike and did not try to sell me anything that I did not need "IN FACT HE TALKED ME OUT OF A FEW THINGS" great guy to talk to on the phone also...So if anyone needs there bike fixed and dont want to or have the time take it to FAST RACING. Hope to riding sometime.

Tony

ive heard a lot of good things about that jeff dude.. i might see if he has any free stickers he wants to send me..

I was in a jam....I ordered pipes on Wensday.. he had them at my door on friday morning just in time to install them for a trip to glamis on saturday. Every one else was talking about weeks!!!

He didn't charge me extra for the fast shipping and kicked in some free stickers to boot.

The guy is good!!!

I was in a jam....I ordered pipes on Wensday.. he had them at my door on friday morning just in time to install them for a trip to glamis on saturday. Every one else was talking about weeks!!!

He didn't charge me extra for the fast shipping and kicked in some free stickers to boot.

The guy is good!!!

dude, no shit? you even got free stickers? im for sure ordering something from him now..

My butthole puckers when I hear his name.....and its not because of his prices....lmao!!!!

Jeff's a great guy for sure. Even when he's lighting firecrackers under your ass and flashing bright lights in your eyes!!! :cool:

alol2.gif

Thanks guys, i appreciate the props as we try hard.