EBay Widening kit

bmaxcy

You can tell by looking at that pile that it doesnt give you any increase in travel like aftermarket arms would, so what is the point other than increased width?

I dont tip over when I ride any how.

Those brackets look very thin as well.

Dont buy them.

It looks like marketing crap to try and get your cash.

No real benifit.

people on the raptor forum have tried this kit and they say that they bend easily. i would say they are unsafe. its not worth getting hurt and ruining your day or weekend.

people on the raptor forum have tried this kit and they say that they bend easily. i would say they are unsafe. its not worth getting hurt and ruining your day or weekend.

Or ruining your life. What we do is dangerous enough. Buy quality. You dont want anything breaking up there 6 gear pinned. there is no advantage to that Piece of shit set up other then widening it and you can buy spacers for that. Look in for sale section right now. BansheeJunkey is parting out his 03 he might have some arms for you. If u cant afford it just buy one thing every couple weeks like I did. I built my bike entirely off this site for the past 3years for a fraction of what it would of really cost.

Fuck That!!

+1000000000 i saw that on ebay also,there is no way i would risk jumping or even normal riding with that junk on there i mean why add weight and make your bike weaker ? any way i am glad you asked because i was curious if any one actually bought this. after searching i came across a pair of 2005 yfz450 a-arms and shocks for $200 and went on my first ride this weekend and am very happy rides 100x better and for the same price as this good luck