2 into 1 Exhaust

BansheeRider87

Hey-

Just picked up a 2into1 exhaust from 2strokeforlife. I had to sell my other pipes due to money issues and picked these up because I cant use stock pipes and 2into1 is cheaper.

I have only heard what they sound like, but never heard anyone talk about them.

I ride trials and open fields, woods, roads.

Any input would be sweeeeet

Not intake.. exhaust

Apparently you didn't read it. I used to have a dynoport 2 into 1 pipe. There is a dyno graph in there from testing it, and an entire paragraph on what the pipe was like.

The low end power of those pipes is horrible, and the top end power is pretty bad too. It revs fast, and stays on the pipe easily, but I would rather run my pro-circuits than that damn 2 into 1 pipe.

he is correct!! i bought my ole lady a banshee for x mas, she is a newb at riding, i put a 2 into 1 pipe on the bike to DETUNE it for her.. so her banshee is currently castrated for now.. when she gets better at riding i have some lrd's i'll throw on it.. only thing i like about the 2 into 1 pipe, is the sound.. hope that helps you.

• 2 months later...

I have a dynoport 2 intp 1 exhaust and when I tried it for a bit on my bike, it felt like the throttle response was a tad better in the 0 to quarter throttle range and the powerband "hit" was tamed down quite a bit over my fmf gnarly pipes. the bike still felt like it reved out to the high rpms like the gnarly pipes, but I cant tell you how good they pulled compared to the twin pipes cause my clutch slips in the powerband and high rpms quite a bit.

• 2 months later...

I've ridden my dynoport on a wide range of set-ups.... I like it. I had the best results with 30mm carbs. I even had a 2-1 intake with a 39mm tmx mikuni.

That pipe has a very wide power range, but none of it hits like twins...to be expected. I had good luck with it. I raced my buddy all over the place mad times...he is running 28pwks, stock cylinders, shearers, coolhead. i stayed right with him. So regardless of how it feels like it doesn't "hit"....it does have the torque to hold its own. all the way to the top. most people who rode my bike short shifted it thinking that it didn't have much more. But it did....i held that fucker right til it had no more all the time, there it a spot aroud 8-10k where it kept pulling hard. maybe cause I had ported my stock cylinders...not sure.

I give it a thumbs up, even when compared to all the other pipes I have run. it's way more easy to tune and ride. down long roads, or tight woods...it worked well. Good pipe, sweet sound

• 1 month later...

I've been reading these 2into1 posts to get info on my Dynoports for better jetting ideas. So far I absolutely love the pipes. It all depends on how you are riding. For normal trail riding and hill climbing I think they are much better than dual pipes. I have yet to find anyone that can release their clutch with no throttle input and just let the idle (normal speed idle) pull the quad forward without stalling. It sputters a bit but doesn't stall. Can't do that with duals. Also the motor runs smoother. Just rode the Marienville bike trail in PA this past Sunday for the first time with Dynoports on. Worked it up the rock hill without 1 stall, and lugged it over the rough stuff in 3rd up and down the hills without having to keep shifting. Before this I was always shifting to keep in on the band (stock pipes of course). Plus you cant beat the used price of them.