4 mill passion

rawbansheepower

39s arent too big for dragging. If you were wanting to putt around they would be. Depending on what needles you have as well as pilots you'll be messed up. I had a bike with 35 pwks on it with big (65) pilots and way rich (DEG) needles and it was rich with 135 mains in it. I got the right CEL needles and like 45 pilots and it ran like a champ with 152 mainjets. I'd guess you have a needle or pilot that's real fat maybe. Do you definately have 39mm PWKs? 35mm PWKs would need about 150-158 mains probably. Radar

39s arent too big for dragging. If you were wanting to putt around they would be. Depending on what needles you have as well as pilots you'll be messed up. I had a bike with 35 pwks on it with big (65) pilots and way rich (DEG) needles and it was rich with 135 mains in it. I got the right CEL needles and like 45 pilots and it ran like a champ with 152 mainjets. I'd guess you have a needle or pilot that's real fat maybe. Do you definately have 39mm PWKs? 35mm PWKs would need about 150-158 mains probably. Radar

no this bike is strictly for sand dunes drag racing or drag strips ...ppl on here said they ran 39's with the 4 mill passion and it ripped thats why my buddy had some 39 pwk's for his 421 cub and built a 10mill and thats why were trying them on my passion..all i did yesterday was ran it with 170's and it was to rich then went down to 160's and still to rich...not sure where the clip is on the needle, or the needle thats in it or the pilots...will mess around with it this week.....any help is appreciated thanks guys

what pilot do you have in it

does it have a dgh needle in it

you should be at 155-160 main if that but all depends on what you have for your othere jetting.

let me know some info ill get you close to the best of my ability never put 39s on a stock jug 4mm.

what pilot do you have in it

does it have a dgh needle in it

you should be at 155-160 main if that but all depends on what you have for your othere jetting.

let me know some info ill get you close to the best of my ability never put 39s on a stock jug 4mm.

ya i'll let ya know tomorow, i'll see what needle we have and the pilot jet is and the main is at 160 right now. there's just no bottom end power right now.