Bullshit @ Glamis

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i completely agree with eddie on this one!! those assholes got me twice out there, one for sparks & another for vin# not being visible.they wanted to impound my bike,even though i had all my paper work with me!they also told me i couldnt even jump on my bike unless i had my sparks on, if they saw me they were gonna tow away my bike! i go to glamis alot and i never had problems like that weekend.

Thats shitty bro, i steer away from rangers as much as possible to try and avoid this very same thing from

happening to me...I own a spark arrestor but dont use it in glamis because i cant use my rear tail light with

the sparky on..either i get a ticket for no light or get a ticket for no sparky..go figure.. :down:

Dude you got some pretty big internet balls calling me Farva. I never even said I had a shitty job. So how can I answer your question? I said shitty pay and hours, the job is awesome. If I had to pin the pay on any one entity I would have to pin it on the public. Law enforement is seen as a necessary evil. No one wants to take a big hit on tax dollars for a service they rarley if ever need. So departments are given the bare minimum to operate(most of the time). You get to keep SOME money from interdiction, parking violations..ect....In Indiana most of it will go for training and wont even be used toward salarie. Then you have people flaming LEOs because of parking tickets, or getting hooked for a petty drug crimes like marijuana(dont we have better things to do). Its a lose lose situtation. Anything you do to create more revenue will just piss more people off. I'll also mention all the money from fines, probation fees ect....goes to the state. We dont get any of that loot either. So I hope that answers your question....if your going to call me any more names please have a set to sit on and do it in Indiana.

WTF???everyone on here one way or another pays your salarie... WE ARE TAX PAYERS...

why dont you guys go after the people that abuse there kids or the guy that beats his wife??..

and yes i am one of the ones with "big internet balls" when it comes down to you guys,cause if i told you to your face i'll end up in jail or sprayed or both..

i have always had good luck when i've been pulled over,but after hearing all the storys lately,i would eather run or just stick to the track and sell the trail bike..

to sum it all up farva,FUCK THE POLICE!!!!!!

Edited by tony cub

WTF???everyone on here one way or another pays your salarie... WE ARE TAX PAYERS...

why dont you guys go after the people that abuse there kids or the guy that beats his wife??..

and yes i am one of the ones with "big internet balls" when it comes down to you guys,cause if i told you to your face i'll end up in jail or sprayed or both..

i have always had good luck when i've been pulled over,but after hearing all the storys lately,i would eather run or just stick to the track and sell the trail bike..

to sum it all up farva,FUCK THE POLICE!!!!!!

LOL you crack me up dude. What a puss you admit you wouldnt say shit to a cops face. Follow the yellow brick road maybe you will get some courage. I dont know where your from but in Indiana if you get sprayed or hooked for bad mouthing a cop to his or her face...thats a lock-tight lawsuit your probably going to end up wealthy. LOL its cool though. I know internet venting makes you feel better. From a professional standpoint you dont just go after "the dude that beats his wife" or just "the people that abuse their kids". You go after everyone let the prosecutor sort them out. I have = respect for the meter maid writing $25 parking and the detective solving homicides. Yes some cops are dicks....just obey the law and not fucking worry about it. Or obey only the laws you agree with, but your rolling the dice. Dont get shitty and trash talk law enforcement when your clearly in the wrong.

Dont get shitty and trash talk law enforcement when your clearly in the wrong.

typical cop attitude. the above stories are instances where cops were being dicks for no good reason..

im sorry, but this country is in a world of shit, and the only thing the government is worried about is lining their pockets with petty seat belt and stop sign violations.

you are a pawn of the government. you sit and stay when told. its unfortunate that shit has to be that way, but dont act like cops are out there just doing their job to better their country. thats utter nonsense.

giving guys in the dunes tickets for not having spark arrestors is ridiculous. there is nothing in the dunes that will burn, and if those dumb ass park rangers cant see that, and realize its stupid then they are just pawns of the government.

its the blind leading the blind. the government doesnt have a fucking clue as to what its doing. and stupid ass cops just blindly follow them around like a lost puppy dog.

I'm playing devils advocate here.

Did you know spark arrestors were required to ride there? I'm sure you did.

Do I agree with having to use them? Fuck no....we have to use them here in the dunes at Silver Lake.

Just because I don't agree with the law doesn't mean I get to make my own choice to break it and expect no consequences.

AND....if you were a smart ass to the ranger, you definately deserved it. You think you're the only person who mouthed off to him that day?

I'd bet you had a better chance of not getting a ticket if you would've minded your P's and Q's.

I don't agree with spark arrestors period. There's yet to be a forest fire attributed to an ORV.

Last I checked...sand isn't very flammable.

So...our freeway speed limits are 70MPH. I think it should be 90...so I'm just gonna drive 90...then I'll not only complain about getting pulled over, I'll be a smart ass to the cops and get the whole ticket (20 over) vs. being nice, accepting that I broke the law, and getting maybe only a 5 over ticket or even a friendly warning.

Basically you're here complaining about having to pay 25 dollars to break the law....

I know, it sucks...everyone around you is breaking the law, they don't get caught....that doesn't change the fact you did in fact break it.

Come to Michigan...I think it's a 150 dollar fine. And they will get you every time. They check you before you even go into the dunes...