Carb sync tool question

That would be a good setup but I don't know where you would take the reading from. Maybe somebody on here has tried and could be more help.

Yeah I thought so it would be nice to have two gauges. If I can figure out where to take the reading I'll probably buy one. It would be nice to have a gauge for each not having to switch back and forth.

Edited by Woolfman

Yeah ours works very well. You will have to take the airbox out to do it but its a one time thing and your done. Another tip is make sure to get rid of the Tors boxes on top of the carbs if you still have them. You will have a hard time keeping sync with all the linkage/crap in the Tors box!

Yeah ours works very well. You will have to take the airbox out to do it but its a one time thing and your done. Another tip is make sure to get rid of the Tors boxes on top of the carbs if you still have them. You will have a hard time keeping sync with all the linkage/crap in the Tors box!

I guess I better just hurry and get one now since I already have the airbox off. So any discount for HQ members? :biggrin: Oh and the TORS are long gone. :thumbsup:

Not to be saying anything negative but E-bay sells the same sync tool all the time each week for $35.00 as a buy it now option.

It is the same sync tool that "fast-toys " sells.

I have turned on alot of buyers to this same tool.

It works great.

Im sorry "Fast-toys"..but that is quite the mark up on that item.

The $50.00 for it seems sort of high compared to the $35.00 E-bay buy it now option price.

Edited by R. Rollins

No problem Rollins BUT that one does NOT have the bigger adaptor like ours and you can buy other parts needed from us at the same time/place if needed to save on shipping!!!! Plus its always nice to help support HQ sponsors who help support this site!

Thats cool;

The one I bought and a few buddys off of E-bay are only good I believe as you mention, the stock carb size.

I would have to trim the base area of the rubber adapter to fit the larger carb sizes.

Also:

I am not sure how much bigger it would allow the trimming to facilitate the use of it without that larger adapter as you point out.

I never thought about that point.

Good point.

I did save your website on my favorites as good Banshee sites are hard to find sometimes digging around on the HQ forever trying to find the one part item you are looking for.

You hold the throttle at the same position(i use a zip tie) and you adjust the cables via top covers of the carbs till both the meter reads the same. Like they said, you take off the airbox/filters. I bought mine from FAST as well.