WHO AGREES?

xXBANSHEE_KILLAXx

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

happy now>>>hot-firefox-girl.jpg :woot: :thanks:

i dont believe she is yours. there is a website logo in the bottom corner.........wtf???

post another if its really ur girl. like one u took or she took and sent u. shouldnt be a problem if she is really yours.

Edited by grizzly700

Hahah only if you drive a van....

Haha what about this one would this be ok? http://www.pyzam.com/php/funpix/misc/free_candy_van.jpg

As for the guy who stole the firefox chick. If thats the best looking chick pic you could find to replace your girls I am gonna assume that either you're girl is non-existant or she is a he. :biggrin:

i dont know what scares me more, the fact that this weirdo with the color changed banshee is stealing pics of random girls claiming its his girlfriend (when the person in the sig pic looks 12 sittin on the banshee), or the fact that you identified the exact place he got the picture

i dont know what scares me more, the fact that this weirdo with the color changed banshee is stealing pics of random girls claiming its his girlfriend (when the person in the sig pic looks 12 sittin on the banshee), or the fact that you identified the exact place he got the picture

i think the random colorchange banshee is elkaracing_shee or watever. this is yet another wierdo called xxbanshee_killax or some shit. lots of wierdos lately on the hq.