WHO AGREES?

xXBANSHEE_KILLAXx

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What happened to 'ole boy who started this thread...did he get embarrased because his "FAMILY" was picking on him....Thanks for your time DOUCHEBAG now in the words of MikeNick and all the others...post real pics or GTFO!!

ban the flapper ,,, we have enough people on here that talk to much shit ,,, thats all we need is another guy who posts fake pics....

first of his fantasy girl and i am sure its not even his quad ....

if the girl was a brunette it might of been ok ..

redeem yourself !!!!

Dude you guys will never hear from him again, He is wacking off in his ma's bathroom thinking " Man I sure fooled those suckers on HQ" While hoplding a pair of his sisters panties, Which by the way If you are reading this POST PICS OF YOUR SIS's PANTIES :evil:

MJ where is your gals nips? BGB 4 life?

if your posting pictures like that tryin to show off.. especially in a thread that has nothing to do with that,then you should expect some friendly insults .. dont get all bent outa shape

and i dont think its ever crossed my mind once to take pictures of a girl i was tryin to hook up with or that ive called my girlfriend, a. it never crossed my mind, when my dick is hard, the last thing im thinking about is banshee hq and getting pictures haha..and b. i prefer girls who would rather not have their pics knowingly whored out on the internets , insult me all u want now, it doesnt bother me :)

if your posting pictures like that tryin to show off.. especially in a thread that has nothing to do with that,then you should expect some friendly insults .. dont get all bent outa shape

and i dont think its ever crossed my mind once to take pictures of a girl i was tryin to hook up with or that ive called my girlfriend, a. it never crossed my mind, when my dick is hard, the last thing im thinking about is banshee hq and getting pictures haha..and b. i prefer girls who would rather not have their pics knowingly whored out on the internets , insult me all u want now, it doesnt bother me :)

i hear ya man.

i dont tell my girl that her pis are on here. she would leave me for sure. lol

Damn thats fucked up you guys posting pics of your gals unbeknownst to them (But I thank you for it keep em coming) I got a ton of pics of my old lady but they are all action photos and I am in em. I will get more titty pics soon though.......Wait how did this end up as a titty thread? :biggrin: