idle screw

magz

looking for a local place to buy an idle screw for stock carbs, i seem to have vibrated one out, i was wondering why it wouldnt keep and idle after about 45 minutes if riding. well the right side fell out so im looking for a local place that might have it besides the typical motorcycle shops cause everyones saying there out of them...think lowes or homedepot might have a bolt that looks similar?

are you still running the tors on your bike? if so then you should be able to pull the other side and find a bolt the same length and thread pitch that will work. it wont have the huge head on it but it should work as long as the rest of the specs are the same.

if you are refering to the brass screws for the tors eliminator kit then you need to get them from a bike shop. i'm sure you can probably find them somewhere else but it will take you forever to locate a supplier and you'll pay almost as much as just buying the screws from a shop. i think the last set i bought was like $12. you'll waste at least that much energy calling around trying to find them...

motion pro sells just the screws and set nuts. cascade has them here. ten bucks for two assuming thats what you need...

http://67.199.65.66/cascade_innovations/ne...ore_dept_id=151