Laid off today

lastnline75

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

been at the same job now for 15 months and got laid off this morning :down::flamewar: thanks president obama!i would have time to ride the shee now but its halfway thru a complete rebuild! :banghead:

I hear ya man. I'm screwed till i get some funds. No job, No running banshee and in the process of putting it back together. :down:

How specifically did Obama lay you off ?

Why did you post this in the Roostin' Room ?

Edit: never mind, I see your from Texas.

oh i am sorry i didnt mean to possibly post in the wrong section hq god! the random asshole comment like this is what is making me rethink my paid membership and the money that i have spent buying parts from guys and vendors off this site. fuck you asshole.

oh i am sorry i didnt mean to possibly post in the wrong section hq god! the random asshole comment like this is what is making me rethink my paid membership and the money that i have spent buying parts from guys and vendors off this site. fuck you asshole.

yo dogg, chill out. i dont think meat was getting on you about why you posted it here. i wondered the same thing myself. this couldve gone into the general off topic so people could see it and discuss it.

thats how i took it anyway..

oh yea, youre from texas though! haha jk man.. :beer:

by the way, what kinda work were you doing?

hey look tough guy, i was just wonderin' why the hell you would post this in the Roostin' Room :shrug: . Next time, answer the question. Calling me names does nothing to hurt my feelings. I figured the texas comment to you would rile you up, not the "posting in the wrong forum question". Did you even see the "nevermind I see your from Texas" comment ? :biggrin: But I digress... I guess your upset over losing your job and I was right there fuckin' with ya, I just wanna say sorry if that offended you so much. But damn if you keep postin in the Roostin' Room bro.... you better get used to some guys disagreeing with you. You can't scream "I quit" under the slightest pressure.

black sunshine, great reply man, Im in the same boat. Enjoying my time off. Living life.

"this couldve gone into the general off topic so people could see it and discuss it"

Thats exactly why I asked the question :thanks: in addition... this IS the roostin' room area so I'm always a little more of a dick here than other sections of the forum. :smile: :ninja:

been at the same job now for 15 months and got laid off this morning :down::flamewar: thanks president obama!i would have time to ride the shee now but its halfway thru a complete rebuild! :banghead:

I'm waiting for my turn. I've been putting others in the unemployment line lately but not myself yet. Stacking drilling rigs like crazy. Hopefully we start rigging some back up this summer or I won't have a job either.

first of all i posted here because i was just blowing off steam and really didnt want to clutter up the general posting area. i had just gotten in from my ex-job when i posted and that was the wrong thing to do. second of all i would like to sincerely apologize to Meat for the things i said. i truly do enjoy this site and have dealt with some really great people here. and to answer a few questions, i had been at this job as a pipeline welder making pretty good cabbage when one of the bosses decided he needed to make room for his worthless unemployed son :down: hence i end up getting the ax today. and to top it all off my spare banshee decides to start leaking tranny fluid and my only option to blow off steam today was to ride my wifes yfz 450 :yucky: once again i truly am sorry for my outburst.