Need some expert opinions, help me out guys

Joey

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so i see you have your sites on the yfz, good buy for you, and a good deal. buying a cheap shee and then putting the rest of the money in it is a good idea if your willing to wait to ride it becuase it is down. like you said you just want to get it and ride.

some one said on here you could get a drag shee for the price of that shee, or some thing like that. thats true i paid 3 for mine, specs are on my sig, its not a full on drag shee but it can hang.

what ever quad you get make sure you set up the suspinsion for you, some guys don't set up there suspinsion and then blame the bike for having shitty ride.

good luck. i would still get the shee. :biggrin:

so i see you have your sites on the yfz, good buy for you, and a good deal. buying a cheap shee and then putting the rest of the money in it is a good idea if your willing to wait to ride it becuase it is down. like you said you just want to get it and ride.

some one said on here you could get a drag shee for the price of that shee, or some thing like that. thats true i paid 3 for mine, specs are on my sig, its not a full on drag shee but it can hang.

what ever quad you get make sure you set up the suspinsion for you, some guys don't set up there suspinsion and then blame the bike for having shitty ride.

good luck. i would still get the shee. :biggrin:

Well I bought the YFZ. Rode it for a few hours today. I sm going out all day tomorrow. i LOVE IT so far

I wouldnt buy the shee because i rather save money and buy one with mods that i like already on it. First thing i would wanna do is ditch those FMF pipes.

IMO $4800 is a lot for a used quad. i know they are way more new.