horsepower?

i was just wondering about how much horsepower im producing with the mods that i have. 1998 banshee, play/dune mid ported cylinders and cases, crank trued and welded, cool head with 20cc domes, 27.5 pilot, 330 mains, stock carbs, kandn filters pods, +4 timing plate, fmf sst exhaust, v force reeds, 32:1 klotz mixture. whatcha think????

have you had it on a dyno?

i had my set up on a dyno, pretty similar to yours. dune port from kevin at HJR and 21cc domes are the only differences and i put out about 67hp to the wheels. theres a link to the dyno graph in my sig.

wow thats odd, cause jeff at F.A.S.T did all of the work and he said i would be in the 65 range, but i was just seeing what other people would say.

well, you didnt say who did the porting. i just assumed it was some no name builder.

you could go to prostlers in topeka or GTperf in dearborn and run it on a dyno to see.

well, you didnt say who did the porting. i just assumed it was some no name builder.

you could go to prostlers in topeka or GTperf in dearborn and run it on a dyno to see.

Jeff at F.A.S.T racing in holton,ks did all my motor work including the port work, ive heard very good things about his work and now i can vowge for that, it runs damn gooood!! oh where is that place where i can dyno my bike, im from gardner, ks. let me know please cause my buddy and i want to dyno our bikes. thanks

wow thats odd, cause jeff at F.A.S.T did all of the work and he said i would be in the 65 range, but i was just seeing what other people would say.

Albert , you already had the answer why did you need to ask? 60-65 hp range

Jeff at F.A.S.T racing in holton,ks did all my motor work including the port work, ive heard very good things about his work and now i can vowge for that, it runs damn gooood!! oh where is that place where i can dyno my bike, im from gardner, ks. let me know please cause my buddy and i want to dyno our bikes. thanks

It doesnt matter what it "dynos" it matters how it runs in the real world. I have rode 70hp bikes that got beat by 58-60hp bikes and the 60 hp bike was MUCH more fun to ride (better torque curve). I would dyno it at Little Sahara.