Banshee DMC 916 exhaust spotted on EBAY

Hey guys though I would pass this on. I just seen a set of DMC 916's on ebay for $225 with spark arrestor. Possible still available for purchase. Check them out( EBAY Item # 190289902662 ). The head pipes do need some cleaning.

Hey guys though I would pass this on. I just seen a set of DMC 916's on ebay for $225 with spark arrestor. Possible still available for purchase. Check them out( EBAY Item # 190289902662 ). The head pipes do need some cleaning.

U biting ass pos. Trying to copy my ass.!?!?. Cant have nothing nice without a wannabee coming along LOL

U biting ass pos. Trying to copy my ass.!?!?. Cant have nothing nice without a wannabee coming along LOL

What u thought they stop making banshee's and parts when they made yours????

YOu better go to confession Travis. You know that ENVY is one of the seven deadly sins. LOL Looking good. But not that good :yelrotflmao: I knew I didnt remove my mod list fast enough. Do you want anymore specs b4 you continue any further?

I just called DMC; Ans yes; It turns out that the spark arrester for that pipe set up is a plate design.

It is still used for the new ones that they are making right now as well.

My bad...... :blush:

I got them in the maiil this morning. wheni get home from work ima get some new hangers. and put em on after I take off the spark arrestor. they aren't too bad lookiing just need a good polish and has a feew little corrosion pits but they aren't bad. im happy with them.