shee acting wierd

sup guyz,long time no see.anywayz i had jetted my shee with 320 mains, raised tha needle by a notch,shee doesnt idle so strong,abit hard to start but after it starts with chock on half for a few seconds then idles fine but at very low rpm,when i ride it its amayzing but when i go full throttle its asif the bike is not warm,u no when u feel like its not burning fuel properly at full throttle,u think its anythng to do with the jetting,lean or rich?? and i have verry old ass plugs on her,i found them laying around the garage.thnxx

tommey 5's, pods,stock carb. normal ridding temp(above 0 celcius) stock pilot.

You might try applying the choke @ full throttle and see if it get better or worse.... if it gets better jet up if it gets worse jet down...... just my .02....... Oh yea and new plugs for sure!

Edited by sykoman

correct me if I am wrong and I am still learning to tune it in but, the mains dont affect idle do they?

seems if you changed the main jets and needle it wont affect the idle. I am pretty sure if it was fine before and now it is dicked up, they must be way out of whack.

sup guyz,long time no see.anywayz i had jetted my shee with 320 mains, raised tha needle by a notch,shee doesnt idle so strong,abit hard to start but after it starts with chock on half for a few seconds then idles fine but at very low rpm,when i ride it its amayzing but when i go full throttle its asif the bike is not warm,u no when u feel like its not burning fuel properly at full throttle,u think its anythng to do with the jetting,lean or rich?? and i have verry old ass plugs on her,i found them laying around the garage.thnxx

tommey 5's, pods,stock carb. normal ridding temp(above 0 celcius) stock pilot.

halla sa3ood. keef 3l ha3l? la tisma3 7atha 3lee ee goolak lean.

your too rich... for living in the middle east :) i have same mods, same temp, sea level just like you.. im running 280 mains.. but im thinking i need to go 290s. or not more than 300s.

bump down to 300s sa3ood.. im sure it will be better..

my friend in dubai also has an 07 shee.. but it has porting, and 4mm crank, cool head.. and most importantly 36mm carbs( bigger carbs need way mroe fuel to be as much as smaller carbs).. and he is running 330.. and he is abit rich.

Edited by blaster2006

halla sa3ood. keef 3l ha3l? la tisma3 7atha 3lee ee goolak lean.

wtf^^ lol

anyways sa3ood you said that it was dogging up top too. i would say you are rich up top for sure. jet down on your main and make sure your carbs are synced. also put in new plugs pronto dude. dont be mean to ur shee! then do a plug chop and see how it looks. your pilots might be off too.

hala wa'3ala

Pull the choke on the carb and try it at wide oped throttle at all gears and if it was better then you are lean.

If u just had only pipes and pods u would be way rich. Try using 290 or 300 main jet

And also return the needle to the normal position no need to play with it

7abtain

• 4 weeks later...

alright ahlaiin!! i dropped the needle by a notch,now starts better and idles perfect,maybe cuz its lean.im gonna get some 310 and 300 main's,27.5 pilots,raise the clip by a notch again,and ill see wat happens.u no guyz i really lost hope for my bike,that i even forgot i had a shee,im really disappointed with it

Edited by sa3ood_banshee

don't be mad at the bike, dude. that's like saying "I'm dissapointed that my dog won't play fetch when i kick him" just need to jet it right. if your that woried about buying new spark plugs, just put a propane or mapp torch to them, untill they glow red, and they will be clean.

the choke only works when there is a vaccuum on the backside of the carb, so it will only affect up to 1/3 throttle, maybey 1/2 @ higer rpm's. with pods and pipes, you'll probably be fine with stock pilots, maybey 27.5's once you have the mains right, and likely a leaner needle setting.

get your main jets dialed in with the needle in the middle, and stock pilots with the airscrews @ 1.5, then play with the rest