Monthly Newsletter

LOL, dude why dont you go get yourself some new tires instead of throwing in your worthless 2 cents. your money and time would be better spent fixing up that stock peice of shit you got there.

Your pathetic, you stooped low enough to take a shot at my quad. Glad you made it personal.

Pussy

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

more riding land, beer and bitches for everyone!! fuck the rest of the world, lets make the US the most awesome place ever!! itll be like one big neverland ranch!!

i know MJ would like that.

Fuck it I'm down, when do we prepare your campaign bro? When you say neverland ranch you mean we each get a little boy to call our own? Well I call angel ripper. (his little hands make my junk look big :yelrotflmao:

• 1 month later...

this is funny shit and i enjoy reading it, but if the original post had of been dealt with as the new member had requested, then this wouldn't be going on right now and people wouldn't be put in a situation to be voted off the island. I agree Hillclimber has threatened the site and probably should be punished, but it never should have made it that far to begin with. I also agree that Loco was carrying on, but as a somewhat newbie, i thought the original post coming from a mod was a little harsh and over the limit. Get rid of the spam shit as it arrives, post some funny shit if you want everyone to read it, but then be gone with it.

just my 2 cents.

now that i know how loco rolls, that's cool.

Fuck it I'm down, when do we prepare your campaign bro? When you say neverland ranch you mean we each get a little boy to call our own? Well I call angel ripper. (his little hands make my junk look big :yelrotflmao:

finally im glad to kno some people have the same ideas as me :biggrin:

i was beginning to think i was crazy

not the mj part tho

Edited by poorboystoys