Monthly Newsletter

you didnt wanna step on toes?

so you thought it would be a good idea to join a site, with no intentions on ever contributing anything, with the sole intention of promoting your site?

you thought you would just get some free advertising and we would all have a merry fuckin christmas?

well congratulations! youre getting free advertising!! its unfortunate that its bad and that no one here will likely ever grace your site with their presence.

im sorry mathew, you picked the wrong website to spam.. try www.hillclimbersforum.com

:biggrin:

No Meat, this is totally not cool > im sorry mathew, you picked the wrong website to spam.. try www.hillclimbersforum.com

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Loco you said " im sorry mathew, you picked the wrong website to spam.. try www.hillclimbersforum.com"

There is no need to be telling someone to go to another site if they want to spam. I bet you would get upset if Hillclimbr told someone to come here and spam. Oh and he isn't saying that you caused 5 spammers a day. He was stating he gets 5 a day. Which he could send over here.

Loco you said " im sorry mathew, you picked the wrong website to spam.. try www.hillclimbersforum.com"

There is no need to be telling someone to go to another site if they want to spam. I bet you would get upset if Hillclimbr told someone to come here and spam. Oh and he isn't saying that you caused 5 spammers a day. He was stating he gets 5 a day. Which he could send over here.

it was a joke. see the smiley face? and its a real person, not a spambot.

hillclimbr threatened to send spammers here and cause the site real problems.. whatever that means.

it was a joke moron. see the smiley face? by this point i knew it wasnt just a spammer, but a real person.

get over it.

yea I totally agree, Loco's comment was an obvious joke. I mean if you couldn't tell he was joking, then you read it wrong. It was very obvious he was joking around when he mentioned your website. You need to relax bro and don't ever threaten this website again.

yea I totally agree, Loco's comment was an obvious joke. I mean if you couldn't tell he was joking, then you read it wrong. It was very obvious he was joking around when he mentioned your website. You need to relax bro and don't ever threaten this website again.

when I'm getting bombarded with spammers bigtime the past month and someone sends me a link to locos so called joke about sending spam my way, sorry meat, it aint funny to me. whether hes a "real spammer or real person" doesnt matter at this point. I've had it with spammers trying to register on my site and now have to do alot more work to make sure they cant register on my site by having to activate peoples account one by one myself instead of an automatic activation. do i see the smily face and joke in it? yes, but bad timing!

as for the original poster of the thread, hes more then welcome to signup at my site. hes not a spammer in my eyes. hes a potential place for advertising my site in his newsletter. scatch my back ill scratch yours, fuck me and your gonna get fucked back and i wont even spit on it!

as for the original poster of the thread, hes more then welcome to signup at my site. hes not a spammer in my eyes. hes a potential place for advertising my site in his newsletter. scatch my back ill scratch yours, fuck me and your gonna get fucked back and i wont even spit on it!

so what youre saying, is that i actually HELPED you?? its all good man. apology accepted! :beer: