Jeremy Pavitt

KEVSWS6

heyy, thats me.. sorry about not puttin my info in there..

i really just want them cleaned up.. bored, honed, whatever..

also, id like to have the blue powerbands installed.. ive heard they make the most hp for trail riding so thats what i want..

once again, sorry for not puttin my info in there.

Hey Kev, I have a bone to pick with you, first off, I just got my bike running today and you said "It would run like a striped assed ape". Unfortunately it runs like a FRIGGEN RAPED APE ON CRACK> now what do you have to say about that mister? I am so dissappointed I can't seem to keep the front end down anymore that I think I will just have to part this pos. out so I don't kill myself. :biggrin: :thanks: ALOT! :ermm:

They always call. This happens at least once a month. When they do call 2 to 3 weeks later they have another 2 weeks before it goes in the mail. That bums them out. I cant work on a motor if I don't know what I'm suppose to do to it.

Ok, I see what's going on. jpav161 is his HQ name. It says he is in Alaska but the address on the box say UPS store NJ. These were bought by another HQ member and shipped to me to work on before going onto the new owner. Now all I need to do is find the new owner. He has called me and paid up front. I know I have his name and number on file. Way to go Low buck!