Boost Bottle?

Badasshee

Hey guys got a question. Wats the deal with the boost bottle? Is it a thing i should buy or is it a waste of money? Wats the point of connecting the two carbs like that at the intake boot?

this is kind of a sore subject right now, so do a search at the bottom of the forum, and you will find plenty on it :thumbsup:

edit: click me for a direct link :biggrin:

Edited by AKheathen

• 2 weeks later...
they have a use, but it is quite the opposite from boosting power.

they are intake boot busting p.o.s Eye candy, thats about you will get out of them. They was made to equal out the vacuum to the carbs. Spend the $40 for the bottle and $40 plus for the boots. Buy your self a box of beer and some new graphics. You will get a good buz and something worth wile to look at!

Edited by dewey4390

Just look at the boost bottle the same way you would look at that "tornado" thing people put in their car airboxes to boost power and fuel mileage. Matter of fact..I think I might try one of those on my shee now!! hmmm

My bike in is the shop with HJR...

I've had a boost bottle on my bike since I bought it, because I didn't know any better

Anyway Kevin gave me a call yesterday.. I need a new boot or something because the boost bottle stretched something out

So he took it off for me.

I've had my shee a while.. but my brother always does all my regular maint and stuff that I need.. so I joined this site so I could learn more about my bike and what it all means.

There was only one opinion on that link you gave, the some of you made it sound like it was going to be a 10 pager.

if i posted all the pertinent links on the boost bottle, and compiled, it would be a 10 pager.

I'm averting to reference, instead of discussion to see how that approach works, until i can do a definitive writeup on the subject. I'm waiting to use a dyno first.

Edited by AKheathen